Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2 Stage Triggers...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bill G. announced they are coming out with a single stage trigger with a 3.5# pull weight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nobody worried about having different triggers in a few AR's should be getting recommendations for a super light trigger.

He needs a beginner friendly trigger for someone who doesn't shoot that much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TJx View Post
    I called Geissele the other day to order one of those, they had no idea what I was talking about.
    Try asking for the Hi-Speed National Match Service Rifle trigger spring. That will bring up your first stage weight to what you want.

Feedback Score
    Is their SD3G the only single stage trigger they make, right now? I see they are going to come out with a new single stage model. What should be the difference? Maybe a longer reset?
    I had settled on the 3gun trigger. I will have to wait for reviews of the new trigger system.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The 3G trigger is not a trigger I would have in a gun used for anything but range use. Frankly, I have an SDC and a SSA- I don't and will not ever own an S3G. It is way too light and unpredictable. There is almost no discernible break or wall. From here on out, it's SDC's across the board.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthropraxis View Post
    Is their SD3G the only single stage trigger they make, right now? I see they are going to come out with a new single stage model. What should be the difference? Maybe a longer reset?
    I had settled on the 3gun trigger. I will have to wait for reviews of the new trigger system.
    It's actually a 2-stage trigger according to Geissele...I have both versions and it's hard to discern the two stages, but they are there if you slowly pull on them. Reset is very short on both.

NC

Feedback Score
    Thanks, for the feedback. Trying to do as much research as possible prior to purchase.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    It's actually a 2-stage trigger according to Geissele...I have both versions and it's hard to discern the two stages, but they are there if you slowly pull on them. Reset is very short on both.

NC
    Actually the S3G and the SD3G, which is the same trigger with a flat bow, are advertised as single stage but described as hybrid triggers.

I own an S3G on a 3 gun rifle but I would never use one on an SD rifle.
    My other triggers are all SSA-E.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345