Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele 2017 shot show preview

Feedback Score

Geissele 2017 shot show preview

Didn't know if anyone else saw this yet. youtube.com/watch?v=YQKBBDWJzx8
    Last edited by NWshooter; 01-11-17 at 17:15.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yes. Interesting.

Nice that they are dropping a little weight on the new rail. I wonder if it will have a variation without the front picatinny sections. I'm assuming so.

If Bill Geissele says the new super coating works, I'm inclined to believe him. I guess time will tell.

I don't need a combat knife but a billet sheath!? I kinda want a billet sheath.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yes, the new NCC venture interests me as well. I'll love to send a Smith and Wesson J-frame to him, and have them coat it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very cool. Geissele is tugging on my wallet again!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Looks like some very promising additions to their lineup. The grease, triggers, and rail definitely have me interested. Probably in that order.

Now, the DSL coating gets a spot in a league of its own. I'll temper my excitement pending further information, T&E, and end user reports; but this could be a game changer. A number of others have gone down the "no-lube" and extreme wear road with varying degrees of success. The industry has been circling these solutions, and a runaway breakthrough seems inevitable. If It turns out to be the next big thing, it'll be interesting to see the applications.

It's a golden age for America's favorite black rifle. With our history's best gun salesman checking out in two weeks, companies will have to drive demand through innovation and competition. It's a great time to be a consumer in the firearm market!
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    He mentioned having a couple new rails. If there is a slim version of the MK8 I will buy 2. If one were 11" it would be awesome.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man i wish the the new rail used the smr barrel nut. Ill still pick one up for a build

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i am very interested in the NCC I was suprised by using ALG for the Galil trigger.
    I have always liked Geissele's rails

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    The NCC venture is very appealing. If the new MK13 comes in a 10.75 length for 11.5s I would be a buyer. Even bringing back a 10 like the MK1 / 3 would be excellent in my book. The SSP might get my attention too on a few builds.

I just noticed no anti rotation set screws on the MK13. Wonder with this new barrel nut they didn't feel they needed it? I was a fan as it was at least extra support if it took a major impact. I do however see anti rotation tabs on the 12 rail. Wonder how tight those are going to be with the many different upper receivers out there.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 01-11-17 at 10:00.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    I don't need a combat knife but a billet sheath!? I kinda want a billet sheath.
    Wow, I wonder how much that weighs? Neat though.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast