Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FourSevens pistol weapon light

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

FourSevens pistol weapon light

Super excited about this. I don't own a FourSevens light... Yet... But I am excited that more weapon lights are coming out in this form factor.

Introducing the Sentinel WS1 Weaponlight from FOURSEVENS.
    Measuring approximately 1" wide, 1/2" tall and 1.5" long, it is the brightest weapon light in its class with a 600 lumen output. These dimensions make it ideal for use with compact CCW pistols.
    It is capable of being mounted to any pistol, rifle or shotgun with a picatinny rail. And once mounted, you don't have to remove the light to swap out batteries as the WS1 is fully rechargeable via micro-USB port.
    The Sentinel WS1 features ergonomic dual-action configurable switches capable of being activated by pressing forward or sideways...momentary or constant on.
    The light is Bluetooth Smart enabled so you can instantly check battery life, reconfigure both activation switches, or determine its last known location.
    The Sentinel WS1 also includes a down facing red low-light navigation light allowing you to move through darkened areas without broadcasting your position.
    Shipping Q1 2017, the Sentinel WS1 will have custom Kydex holster options available at launch.
    If you are attending SHOT Show 2017, swing by the FOURSEVENS Booth (#20156) to get your hands on this ground-breaking light. Experience the next evolution in weapon lights for yourself.
    Keep an eye on your inbox for more information coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interesting.
    I want to see more companies put out quality pistol lights, as well as one with IR light, and visible/IR laser.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have one of their 2 AA lights and I've been really happy with it. It has a lot of output for 2 AAs. It's built well and the switch has a quality feel. Looking forward to checking this one out.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    About 10 years ago I was on CPF and they were talking about 4sevens. I also bought one of the 2AA Quark lights and its been working well, so I am happy with the purchase.

I will watch out for these. I hope they are built as well as my Quark.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one of the quarks. It's my favorite edc light. I'll patiently wait to try one of these

I had a quark in a 1" magpul mount that held up great on my ar until I sold it. As far as I know it's still running

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sounded great until he started talking about all the smart light BS. Seriously why do you want your light to track your location especially if its attached to your weapon. Also I dont fully trust rechargeable weapon anything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hopefully the tracking thing is a select feature. I have no problem with rechargeables - battery technology has come a long way. A $100 though, that is crazy. If it is tested durable, Surefire and Streamlight is going to lose a little business.

Reminds me of the wireless radio world. You have the expensive brands that claim to be more robust but Ubiquiti comes out with point to point and point to multipoint wireless shots that are under a $100 that pretty much cover 90% of the applications needed compared to the other brands that are 10x to 20x the amount. A lot of people and small/medium businesses tried them out and are happy that they did.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    They will really have to prove themselves that these are durable and last before I will be really interested in them. They are sliding in at around the Streamlight prices, and I have had fantastic luck with Streamlight over the years. Everything else I have is Surefire. Hopefully these turn out great, I guess we will see

I also don't care for rechargeable batteries on serious equipment. YMMV.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I have several 4Seven lights and they have performed well. This looks interesting.
    I am just a regular guy, trying not to screw things up too much.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I also, have 3-4 4Sevens lights. I have been very happy with them. I have an old Malestrom that makes a good 1" weapon light. Holds up to recoil well.

The 4Sevens pistol light might be good, but I don't generally like rechargeable weapon lights. We'll see, they might hold a charge well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast