Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: New Trijicon AccuPower 1-8x28

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOBO View Post
    Is the reticle visible from the objective end when lit?
    Yes, the illumination is visible from the front.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    I like the 28mm objective. Frankly, I think more companies need to do this for 1-6/8x scopes. It is noticeably brighter when compared with 24mm. This is a trend I'd like to see going forward from manufacturers.
    I noticed the big difference in brightness compare to my Elcan 1/4x and I sold it immediately afterwards.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Yes, the illumination is visible from the front.
    Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    I noticed the big difference in brightness compare to my Elcan 1/4x and I sold it immediately afterwards.
    ELCAN has a 32mm objective but because it uses a prism which cut down on the light a bit. So, a conventional scope like the Trijicon will be brighter if everything is equal.

Feedback Score
    Question - I bought an Accupower to replace my Razor after reading about how good the 1x was on most reviews. I’m having a hard time getting 1X no matter how much diopter adjustmentment I give it. I get either less than 1X with double image or a sight picture too fuzzy to use. For comparison the razor doesn’t give me the same issue, about a quarter turn of diopter out of the box and it’s clear and appears true 1x to my eyes.

The funny thing is if I take a photo through the scope the picture I get on my phone looks like a perfect 1x so I don’t know if my eyes just don’t do well with Accupower glass or what?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    Question - I bought an Accupower to replace my Razor after reading about how good the 1x was on most reviews. I’m having a hard time getting 1X no matter how much diopter adjustmentment I give it. I get either less than 1X with double image or a sight picture too fuzzy to use. For comparison the razor doesn’t give me the same issue, about a quarter turn of diopter out of the box and it’s clear and appears true 1x to my eyes.

The funny thing is if I take a photo through the scope the picture I get on my phone looks like a perfect 1x so I don’t know if my eyes just don’t do well with Accupower glass or what?
    So far, I've gotten a double image with every single 1-X optic I've tried regardless of diopter adjustment. I remember the Accupower 1-8 being the least noticeable of em all.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223