Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon AccuPower 1-8x28

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I mean...it's thin aluminum, and hoops are shit for collapse properties without bracing. Doesn't matter what name is on it. Because tensile strength, elastic modulus, etc. are brand agnostic.

The real question is...did it Crack the glass? Does it still track? Did it lose zero?
    Didn't crack the glass. Haven't checked tracking or zero

Feedback Score
    What height of mount works best?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    What height of mount works best?
    Pretty much any 1.5" ish mount will work. Geissele is 1.54, ADM is 1.55, Larue is 1.5, etc, etc.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Thanks, had one laying around.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    More 1-8's in stock and we now have the Bobro 34mm mounts in stock!

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    In case anyone was wondering about durability. This is after taking it out for the first time hunting. Rifle was slung on my back when it swung into a rock. King of disappointed the housing didn't hold up. Maybe even a Nightforce would of done this?

I think most scopes would be damaged. 7-8 pound rifle swinging into a rock? Yeah, that's what happens. It would be interesting to know if it holds zero.

This is a relatively inexpensive scope in 1-8X, but if it holds zero I would be jazzed myself.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    I think most scopes would be damaged. 7-8 pound rifle swinging into a rock? Yeah, that's what happens. It would be interesting to know if it holds zero.

This is a relatively inexpensive scope in 1-8X, but if it holds zero I would be jazzed myself.
    Just needs a little come up in elevation it looks like I'm curious to see if it held zero also. I bet any scope would have suffered the same damage from an impact right in that location.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Just needs a little come up in elevation it looks like I'm curious to see if it held zero also. I bet any scope would have suffered the same damage from an impact right in that location.
    I don't think a VCOG or acog would, but then again this isn't an armored unit. I sent it off to Trijicon to see if they can repair/warranty it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't think a VCOG or acog would, but then again this isn't an armored unit. I sent it off to Trijicon to see if they can repair/warranty it.
    You might be right. The forged housing of the VCOG is an anomaly however.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    No, they shit the bed internally without any housing damage necessary,lol. I'm amazed at why people think the VCOG is durable.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast