Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon AccuPower 1-8x28

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like the 28mm objective. I wonder if the turrets lock or can be capped?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    I like the 28mm objective. I wonder if the turrets lock or can be capped?
    According to a Facebook post made by Trijicon a few days ago they lock.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Curious if the reticle is "daylight bright" on the current Accupowers?

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    My friend has a green seg circle he says is daylight bright, but he hasn't shot it outside that much so I don't believe him b/c I've had 6 personally and none of them were. Supposedly the LED ACOGs are daylight bright, so I'm not sure why they can't do that in the Accupower line.
    Last edited by jstalford; 01-17-17 at 10:16.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    That was my concern- and experience with previous Accupowers.
    I sure like the concept though.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Pretty much the same here. I have Aimpoint Micros on carbines and shotguns, and a couple of LPV's.

My favorite new playtoy is going to the range this weekend. Larue 16" lightweight barrel, Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5x, Geissele SSA-E and a new Magpul SL-S stock. I'm going to see how it does with and without a Rugged Razor can.

I like this glass, but I might give it to my daughter, and snag something new. Is your NF the 2.5x10 with the 32mm objective? I have read nothing but praise for those.
    It is indeed. I was going to go with the newer 2.5-10x42 originally, but a member here on the EE had it listed for a good price so I jumped on it. I was looking at a few options but ultimately decided on the NF due to their known durability. So far I love it, but of course it's the only variable I've owned myself so I don't even know what I may or may not be missing at this point lol..

I'd love to own a Larue rifle, and have tossed around the idea of a 7.62 OBR ,LMT MWS, or KAC SR25. The Larue seems to be in pretty high demand with lonngggg wait times though. Seems most of the quality factory guns fall into that category though, to an extent. That's actually one reason I like the idea of a 1-6 and especially a 1-8, is it would eventually find it's way back and forth on my 5.56 and 7.62 rifles (when I eventually get one). Of course, it's not like I wouldn't find an excuse for another optic eventually. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    According to a Facebook post made by Trijicon a few days ago they lock.
    I looked through the comments on their page but must have looked over that one. That's good to know, and was something I was curious about.

I've never looked through one but it seems that's everyone's complaint about the AccuPower line is the lack of daylight bright reticles.. Hopefully they learned and this one truly is daylight bright, or they really dropped the ball (at the price point, at least). The specs I posed show it has a "Day" and "Night" reticle color options, but of course that doesn't exactly mean it's usable in daylight..

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    I looked through the comments on their page but must have looked over that one. That's good to know, and was something I was curious about.
    It's not in the comments (at least not where I saw). Trijicon has made more than one post about this scope and it's in one of the earlier teaser posts.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I'm going to get one my my colt 901 .308, this screams do it all battle rifle optic. If they get the brightness fixed compared to the VCOG (still love mine though) or the 1-4 this will be an amazing scope. I like they went with mil/moa instead of a BDC. Matching a BDC for 5.56 is easy because most of us shoot 55gr but 308 is tough because you need the right barrel length and match up the ammo and I can't afford to shoot 175gr like I would need for the 308 VCOG.

Feedback Score
    Looking at the specs it appears the illumination is identical to the other accupower scopes. I have the green segmented circle and it is not "daylight bright", however if you have it turned all the way up and look into shadows or something dark in bright conditions it does illuminate.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast