Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    Is this KAC LPR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's the ACC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Excuse the necroposting, but figured I'd rather ask a question here than start a new thread. So, since June 2017... Can folks who have purchased an Accupower 1-8 tell me about them. I'm very interested. Thanks. How do you like them? Pros/cons, durability, reliability?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Interested in this as well.

My Local shop has one for 1350 and I am contemplating picking one up.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I had two. They're decent for the price. Illumination isn't quite bright enough compared to kahles k16i or razor hd2 1-6. Reticle is very thick at 8x so not ideal for precision. It's fairly heavy (but so is a razor) and long.

Minor complaints, really. There are several other forum members that love them.

I look at that scope and feel that if I want to use it at 8x a lot, I'm better off with a NF 2.5-10 that weighs 6-8 oz less depending on model. And if I want to use it closer in, I'd rather have the kahles for a superior reticle, illumination, fov, clarity, and also save a half pound of weight.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I had two. They're decent for the price. Illumination isn't quite bright enough compared to kahles k16i or razor hd2 1-6. Reticle is very thick at 8x so not ideal for precision. It's fairly heavy (but so is a razor) and long.

Minor complaints, really. There are several other forum members that love them.

I look at that scope and feel that if I want to use it at 8x a lot, I'm better off with a NF 2.5-10 that weighs 6-8 oz less depending on model. And if I want to use it closer in, I'd rather have the kahles for a superior reticle, illumination, fov, clarity, and also save a half pound of weight.
    I would agree with this assessment, though I thought the illumination was bright enough. The reticle, in particular the circular part, seems too small. Tries to copy Eotech's 65MOA circle, but doesn't do it right.

I like the 28mm objective. Frankly, I think more companies need to do this for 1-6/8x scopes. It is noticeably brighter when compared with 24mm. This is a trend I'd like to see going forward from manufacturers.

I go back and forth on the turrets. I don't know how often you will be dialing a 1-8x scope, so I'm not sure why they didn't just cap them and save some money.

It's Trijicon, so it's durable and reliable. Is it an ACOG? No. But it's still solid.

If you really, really want a 1-8 scope now, I'd say it's between that and a Vortex at that price point. But honestly, I'd wait until you see the offerings at SHOT Show. NF is rumored to be offering a 1-8x and I gotta think Eotech and Trijicon will come out with changes to their current lineup.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VALG17 View Post
    Excuse the necroposting, but figured I'd rather ask a question here than start a new thread. So, since June 2017... Can folks who have purchased an Accupower 1-8 tell me about them. I'm very interested. Thanks. How do you like them? Pros/cons, durability, reliability?
    I love mine, it is bright if you get the red, I cannot vouch for the green because I have red. Mine does have a nick in the tube from banging into a barricade at a match but it has held zero and has been awesome for me. Great eye relief with a forgiving eye box. For shooting at distance I like it a lot and has helped my distance game in 3gun. I use a 50yd zero an the stadia lines are fine and easy to use. I've had C zone hits out to 375 yds with it. I'm working on doing a range review video for this scope.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Interested in this as well.

My Local shop has one for 1350 and I am contemplating picking one up.
    If it's the Red version by all means go for it. I love mine and have some buddies ditching their razors for it. Not sure if NF is actually doing their 1-8 they've been rumored for a new LPVO for years now. I love the reticle on mine, some people say the center crosshair isn't a precision reticle and it is big it's .75 moa thick but 4 moa long but for distance I'm not using that I'm using a stadia line further down for distance.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    If it's the Red version by all means go for it. I love mine and have some buddies ditching their razors for it. Not sure if NF is actually doing their 1-8 they've been rumored for a new LPVO for years now. I love the reticle on mine, some people say the center crosshair isn't a precision reticle and it is big it's .75 moa thick but 4 moa long but for distance I'm not using that I'm using a stadia line further down for distance.
    I actually did.

It is the Red illuminated version with the Mil adjustment. I prefer MOA But ended up getting it for $750 + an old gun I didn't want anymore so I am not complaining.

I am just waiting on the ADM mount I ordered since all the ones I own are 30mm not 34mm

This will be going on my SCAR 16 and I think it will make a good combo.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is the reticle visible from the objective end when lit?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast