Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republic Firearms

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Republic Firearms View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Obviously we disagree. Those names are for our "Monster" line only and we wanted something that was catchy.
    Can't wait until my AR comes....Hope to be able to report how good the RF-15S is. I'm not sure if most here have $1000 guns, but if it performs with no problems, I will be happy. Tell Chris thanks for contacting me and returning my calls promptly. If the gun quality is as good as the customer service I have received, it will be. Your company is not well known so I received a lot of comments telling me to not trust my life to your product. I hope to prove the naysayers wrong about the functionality of the gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Edknn View Post
    Can't wait until my AR comes....Hope to be able to report how good the RF-15S is. I'm not sure if most here have $1000 guns, but if it performs with no problems, I will be happy. Tell Chris thanks for contacting me and returning my calls promptly. If the gun quality is as good as the customer service I have received, it will be. Your company is not well known so I received a lot of comments telling me to not trust my life to your product. I hope to prove the naysayers wrong about the functionality of the gun.
    I will pass that along most of the crew should be landing home from Shot Show tonight. The RF-15S performs as it should. It goes bang every time you pull the trigger. Its a no frills basic starter AR. We think we have given it a few things that some other companies have left off of their low cost rifles. Mainly the BCG and Barrel are a step up from whats out there. We are confident you will enjoy it and it does come with a Lifetime Warranty.

Feedback Score
    I will pass that along most of the crew should be landing home from Shot Show tonight. The RF-15S performs as it should. It goes bang every time you pull the trigger. Its a no frills basic starter AR. We think we have given it a few things that some other companies have left off of their low cost rifles. Mainly the BCG and Barrel are a step up from whats out there. We are confident you will enjoy it and it does come with a Lifetime Warranty.
    That's all I ask for. If it is ever needed for self defense, I just want it to work. I had 2nd thoughts when some said to not trust my life to it. You just set my mind to ease. Can't wait to try it out. I'm very happy with my no frills M&P Sport II and hope this rifle is of equal or better quality.

Feedback Score
    I have had the gun to the range twice now. Over 400 rounds. It has been 100% reliable and accurate. Republic Firearms puts out a full line of rifles, from basic to high end. Mine is their least expensive model and runs great. I can only imagine how well their top end models perform.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12