All,
Headed to pick up my Spike's Hellbreaker Sandbox upper/lower/rail combo tonight or tomorrow. Trying to decide what to build with it as my base. I have yet to see the finish and coloration in person, but looks like black furniture will be great on it. Has anyone done one or seen one they particularly liked? I don't believe FDE is going to match well. Also, My current rifles include a BCM 16" middy upper on a delton lower with lots of goodies, a 14.5" pinned KISS in Moe FG, and a S&W MP Sport II I bought has Hillary insurance that now wears FDE Moe furniture. All have Aimpoint red dots (Comp ML3, R-1, and original Comp in order) so no magnification.

I am thinking the Sandbox combo either needs to be an 18" system build with some decent glass/4x Acog or go ahead and file a stamp for it and add in a 10.5"/11.5" DI setup and run a suppressor under the rail. I'll rarely shoot past 200 yards but it'd be fun when I do shoot from 125-150 at a friends house to have some magnification.

FYI, here are two pics that show why I say I have no idea what "color" the dang thing really is.

And another build using black and FDE.