Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spike's Sandbox combo build, anyone done one?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Do you really want to leave that to chance simply because you wanted your range toy to look badass shooting dirt clods with the bubbas? When nearly half the nation is anti gun, I am not leaving something as silly as a "your ****ed" dust cover on a weapon I may rely on to save my life. YMMV.
    I really doubt it will be a criminal trial negative for special snowflakes like Brailsford in the foreseeable future.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Unless you roll into the range and are a clear shooting god, everyone else is laughing their assess off at you with this kind of skull / battleworn / bullshit rig.

And yes we can tell legit use vs battleworn.

Rhino out.
    Are they? *shrugs* I can't say I've ever once worried about what the next man has. Some of us are just built different, I suppose.

OP, its your money. If the rifle interests you, buy it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    That only works if you're a Lawgiver. If you're one of the unwashed masses, you're screwed.

I'm all about this concept, I think we are almost ready for it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Unless you roll into the range and are a clear shooting god, everyone else is laughing their assess off at you with this kind of skull / battleworn / bullshit rig.

And yes we can tell legit use vs battleworn.

Rhino out.
    I heard that mic drop all the way down in Texas.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    All of my BCM's are nestled snugly on DTI lowers. Guess I'm just a dumbass.
    I don't think you're a dumbass. I think we witnessed another overindulgence in the BCM Koo-Aid is all.

Note that he never asked how the weapon ran. Just because it wasn't the "BIG NAME" it was a POS and the dude (and you apparently) are dumbasses.

I wouldn't want to be the dumbass standing in front of an AR with a Del-Ton lower.

The second barrel I owned was a Del-Ton barrel and you won't believe this!! Wait for it..... wait for it...

I hit whatever I aimed at. Imagine that. Del-Ton barrel. Hit what I aimed at.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    This thread has nothing to do with that shooting in Arizona.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678