Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Defective lower, but replacement not allowed?

Feedback Score
    Sorry man. My intention wasn't to be evasive, hush-hush, or anything like that. Naming and shaming, even deservedly, was the last thing I wanted to do. All I wanted was some advice on how manufacturers can handle direct exchanges with FFL items. I wanted to call "BS" and I did. It appears that they want to make it right. I received a call tag for the return. I am still a bit miffed about the FFL involvement but, at this point, it is the least of my concerns. I feel that there is still time to work that out, but we'll see.

Here's a pretty good hint: This company is not one of the hard use companies we all know, love, and trust. This company also isn't one of the notoriously "cheap quality" brands. This particular brand has a large following in 3-gun and are known to make high-dollar "space guns". They have an army of sponsored shooters. They also sponsor/promote events. I've been doing indirect business with them since 1997 through their distributors, and in rare cases like this, directly with them for tech support. I happen to like a lot of their products for competition, but not for duty/hard use. I hope this satisfies those wanting to know who, without me directly naming them. Again, that wasn't my aim. I could not find any examples of customer service issues with them, so I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that perhaps I had no claim. Again, I am happy to report that they are taking steps to make this right. If they fall short, I will definitely report back and name them plainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvjavs View Post
    I don't get why you don't tell us who this company is. They are dicking around with you and you should let others know so they can be spared from a potential bad lower and bad customer service as well. People are quick to jump on any budget brand about how shitty they are even when they honor their warranties and fix the problem, but once a "premium" company rolls around with a problem, if that's the case, everyone is hush hush about it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Edited
    Last edited by CPM; 01-19-17 at 12:43.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    I can understand not wanting to name the manufacturer. I'm not sure I understand refusing to name the manufacturer, but willing to give a whole bunch of clues.

Feedback Score
    Some members wanted to know who so that they can avoid future hassles. I think they have a valid point, but I also wanted to keep to my belief that I shouldn't name and shame. After all, my experience may not reflect most people's experience, so I also didn't want a dozen or more people comparing my negative experience with their positive ones. That happens a lot in forums. I hope you understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackblack73 View Post
    I can understand not wanting to name the manufacturer. I'm not sure I understand refusing to name the manufacturer, but willing to give a whole bunch of clues.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Issue is resolved. Hopefully there are lessons learned.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234