G&R Tactical
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That is what I figured, they should probably make their site honest and change the wording. Sadly, it isn't uncommon for some places to do this. Meanwhile, since most people place orders for more than one thing, they process the rest of your order and reap the sale.
    It's a shame that is common practice for some businesses in the industry. I'm just glad Tombstone didn't lead me on past a week.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    A small part of me would almost part with one of mine in exchange for a mint, NIB NES Classic.

But no. I'm keeping mine. One is def getting a URX 3.1.
    I have a brand-new NES Classic. Along with 2 SNES Classics.... PM me if you're interested.

Feedback Score
    So with all the problems people have been experiencing with these lowers, and the seemingly hit and miss QC, why is it that they're still in demand? I don't understand why to take a chance tracking one of these down instead of just finding a lower that hasn't had the same kinds of issues? What am I missing?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    So with all the problems people have been experiencing with these lowers, and the seemingly hit and miss QC, why is it that they're still in demand? I don't understand why to take a chance tracking one of these down instead of just finding a lower that hasn't had the same kinds of issues? What am I missing?
    Because the opportunity to own something unique from a well regarded company trumps the possibility of dealing with potential issues .

The internet gets a lot of things wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Answer The Bell...” J.W.

Feedback Score

Low production, high demand, and "issues" that weren't game stoppers.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out by board policy that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 150 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for various publications. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

MADE DEAD CENTER OF THE PNW

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    The minor issue that I had with mine KAC fixed quickly, stellar customer service and one hell of a nice lower.
    Non Nobis Solum

If you can read, thank a teacher, if you are enjoying your Freedoms, thank a Soldier!

God Bless the brave Men and Women of our Military and Law Enforcement.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273