Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kavants View Post
    Are these still available anywhere?
    Contact lawmens they have in stock. I recently inquired about one.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    For those interested, we built a limited batch of KAC lowers with Colt parts. Very good value when you add up the parts.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/Knights...PK_p_1098.html

C4

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That's great value. Those won't last!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Damn, those are very tempting........

Feedback Score
    Hell of a deal, break out the Blanton's!
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I just received my lower today. It came with a trigger guard. I don’t know if they are just throwing in a revised trigger guard with all of their lowers or if they are inspecting the lowers and just throwing in the new TG if needed. Also there is a little bandaid etched on the new TG to show its different it’s in a place that won’t be seen when installed though. There is no KAC logo on the bottom. I already bought a KAC TG. I don’t know if it’ll fit or not yet. I won’t get a chance to try put this lower together until Tuesday.

Last edited by Socom Elite; 08-18-18 at 18:22.
    All of this is just advice. You go out and do whatever the f&<€ you want to do.

Feedback Score
    Diggin the Bandaid! The trigger guards are very well made and robust, should be able to take whatever someone dishes out.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    For those interested, we built a limited batch of KAC lowers with Colt parts. Very good value when you add up the parts.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/Knights...PK_p_1098.html

C4
    Just brought one from them. Pretty fast shipping, will receive next week...gonna be on either mod 1 or mod 2 cqb upper...hopefully it will fit perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    Diggin the Bandaid! The trigger guards are very well made and robust, should be able to take whatever someone dishes out.
    KAC sent me the bandaid trigger guard for my lower, and I installed it last year. The trigger guard is not exactly fixed in place - it will pop slightly out of position if I press on it, which depresses the detent pin at the front a little. Then it will snap back into place, with the pin extending fully back into the hole. Is that normal for this trigger guard? I just find it annoying that the guard can wiggle up and down, rather than being fixed firmly in place.

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast