Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So has anyone confirmed if these are a new, permanent offering? Or are these just a SHOT Show special only?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyyr View Post
    So has anyone confirmed if these are a new, permanent offering? Or are these just a SHOT Show special only?
    They are limited numbers. The exact number has not been released. Pre-orders have been selling like hotcakes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well I got in a pre order, didn't want to chance these being one time like the Christmas cheer stuff.

I'll be using it on a 11.5" BCM CHF barreled upper with a knights URXII rail I have. I'm going to build it as a pistol which something you can't normally do with a Knights lower because they all start life as rifles, like with colt.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Does anyone have a link to the preorder through Operation Parts?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    $149 FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Pre-order at Small Arm Sales

$194.95

50 available

http://www.smallarmsales.com/product-p/22360.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by lahunter57 View Post
    Pre order available from boltcarrier also. $187.50 and 43 available so far.

I picked up one just so I can match my Mod 1 upper that's currently wearing a Noveske lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $150 huh. Not exactly sticking to the suggested price. LOL
    Last edited by MeanCarbine; 01-21-17 at 03:48.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    They are limited numbers. The exact number has not been released. Pre-orders have been selling like hotcakes.
    Im interested to know how many they will release. It wont affect my opinion, im just curious.

I picked one up because i want lowers that WILL be in spec, not a lower that COULD be in spec. Same reason i bought a battle arms forged when they first came out, it was guaranteed to be in spec.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    Im interested to know how many they will release. It wont affect my opinion, im just curious.

I picked one up because i want lowers that WILL be in spec, not a lower that COULD be in spec. Same reason i bought a battle arms forged when they first came out, it was guaranteed to be in spec.
    I am curious as well. Was hoping it would be a regular item. I assume it likely NOS, but who knows. Maybe time to poke KAC to get lowers out there. Lol. If these end up being limited time offer I still going to try to grab a couple. Otherwise I going big.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    They aren't selling them through lawmens?

Feedback Score
    Well, got me one on order through Boltcarrier...
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast