Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    For those needing good LPK's for your new KAC lower, we have BCM LPk's in stock!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...-ELPK-SEMI-BLK

C4

Feedback Score
    I was contacted today and received my RMA, still very impressed with their customer service and how fast they are moving to make things right. I plan to ship it off tomorrow morning.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just picked up mine today, Thanks G&R

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Still waiting on my lower...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    Still waiting on my lower...

Me too...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mine is waiting on me to get back on town. My buddy picked up his and said it was solid.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Me too...
    I had also emailed them. Didn't hear a word back - I CANNOT FIND AN EMAIL WHERE I DID EMAIL THEM LAST WEEK. CRS strikes again, but I wanted to clear that up that I did NOT email them and they not answer me back, in spite of thinking I included them on the same email to my FFL, I did not. My bad.

I called and left my contact - but no return call of any kind. Monday was a postal holiday and with some other important things going on they were not in the office.

Today I call and I get a message, "Your call cannot be completed as at this time. Please try again later." - This happens when she's on the phone. They do not have VM, but an answering machine, so some times when she's on the phone, (and no Call Waiting) you get that weird message I got.

Has anyone received a lower from SmallArmSales.com? I am not in the habit of bashing folks, especially when I don't have any solid intel. Just curious if others have had luck. I'm only asking here because it's in context of the post. I bought my KAC lower from them.

Thanks for any info.
    ETA:
    They just called me back, Christine spoke with me and gave me an update on my order. The are part and parcel with Operation Parts. That's cool.

So everything is solid and good to go. She said that based on my order date that I'm in the next batch. I wanted to reply responses to my own questions because I don't want them to appear in any bad or negative light. Especially from my own hand.

Small Arm Part/Operation Parts Colors!
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-22-17 at 17:48.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    SAS is gtg.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Stick,
    Where did you buy your lower from? I bought lower from Small Arms Sales. I called last week just to get a ballpark shipping date. When I bought my lower, I'm pretty sure I didn't see the "These inventory levels are based on presales blah blah blah." They seemed to actually had inventory at that moment in time. When I looked later for someone, I saw the pre-order caveat. I'm saying a prayer that I didn't do something stupid.

I had also emailed them. Didn't hear a word back

I called and left my contact - but no return call of any kind.

Today I call and I get a message, "Your call cannot be completed as at this time. Please try again later."

Has anyone received a lower from SmallArmSales.com? I am not in the habit of bashing folks, especially when I don't have any solid intel. Just curious if others have had luck. I'm only asking here because it's in context of the post. I bought my KAC lower from them.

Thanks for any info.
    Chuck is good people. Probably spent 15k with them over the last years on (OperationParts / Smallarmsales). same thing..
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Chuck is good people. Probably spent 15k with them over the last years on (OperationParts / Smallarmsales). same thing..
    Yeah, she called me back, so I updated my post in an attempt to identify myself as the clown head.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast