Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMike View Post
    Wrong Charlie -- sorry, I've had this account name for a while but this is Ayan from boltcarrier.com.
    I just came on here to fix that. It wasn't confusion on your name. It was that cold 40 of dumbass I drank this morning before I had my coffee.

Thanks for clarifying.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMike View Post
    *sigh* Again, I wasn't intentionally misrepresenting my inventory. It was a mistake. I'm literally just one guy and I try to run an honest business. I wrote my own website and I find bugs in it almost daily. But I wouldn't lie about what I have in stock.

In addition to showing only what I have available, I've been sending email updates every step along the way.

I think I've finally burned out on this.

That's fine, if it was a simple mistake then it was just a simple mistake. All of us make mistakes all the time. However, there are plenty of places which aren't doing it as mistakes and are just bilking people.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have had many dealings with Ayan @ boltcarrier.com, and they have always been flawless...

With that being said... Looks like boltcarrier.com is taking some time off. Unfortunate...
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    I have had many dealings with Ayan @ boltcarrier.com, and they have always been flawless...

With that being said... Looks like boltcarrier.com is taking some time off. Unfortunate...
    I agree with the many flawless transactions on Boltcarrier. Only but great experiences. Its a rough business right now. Not a whole lot of buyers. The guys who did, bought up everything they needed before the election. I don't blame him for taking some time. Everyone has to do whats best for their own family. Even though he has run a good business, I'm sure its hard to compete against the big boys who do massive amount of volume.

Wish him the best and hope he brings back BoltCarrier.com soon.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Whoa.......heavy.

Cue the Cinderella song "Don't know what you got, until its gone".

Ayan is a great guy and always did right by me. If he just needs a break to refresh, cool.

If he's done with it, then it is sad but understandable. He went the extra mile for me and a lot of others.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    wow , hopefully we haven't lost boltcarrier.com

ayan was always a top notch guy to deal with. hopefully he's just taking some time to reboot.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Not to get too far in the weeds but...

Having signed my own paycheck with two businesses simultaneously for 18 years in September I can tell you by businesses will "take time off" when I'm dead.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    I was a little worried because I've never purchased from boltcarrier before, but I have to say Ayan has provided updates throughout the whole process and has been super quick in responding to questions I had. He seems like an honest hard working dude and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again. I was really looking forward to picking up some kac parts from him. Hope he doesn't close up shop.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicr1 View Post
    I was a little worried because I've never purchased from boltcarrier before, but I have to say Ayan has provided updates throughout the whole process and has been super quick in responding to questions I had. He seems like an honest hard working dude and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again. I was really looking forward to picking up some kac parts from him. Hope he doesn't close up shop.
    Same. Good guy

Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast