Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Flawless..just need a mod2 upper
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    Has anyone tried the KAC ambi mag release? Or is the Norgon ambi releases still the bees knees?
    I've always preferred the kac over the Norgon. I still have the norgon on one of my guns. Most have the kac though.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Picked it up this weekend. Perfect
    Thanks ayan.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter37 View Post
    I have had many dealings with Ayan @ boltcarrier.com, and they have always been flawless...

With that being said... Looks like boltcarrier.com is taking some time off. Unfortunate...
    Same here. I got three rifles from him last year and he gave me great deals on all of them and any accessory I ordered with them. He also did quite a bit of work on a few uppers for me, fantastic work.

He is just 1 man so you may have to exercise patience at times but its well worth the wait. He isn't just some guy behind the counter either he uses these guns and has a passion for them and can help you out with any questions you may have. Hell, he may even try to talk you OUT of spending money.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Had to fit a KAC trigger guard to my lower today, the ears or lobes on the roll pin side of the receiver were either too long for the part, or the part was out of spec. Didn't have another stripped lower to compare to, but a standard trigger guard fit no issues. 20 minutes with a file and some black krylon and the trigger guard was good to go, a little bummed two parts from the same make didnt fit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    Had to fit a KAC trigger guard to my lower today, the ears or lobes on the roll pin side of the receiver were either too long for the part, or the part was out of spec. Didn't have another stripped lower to compare to, but a standard trigger guard fit no issues. 20 minutes with a file and some black krylon and the trigger guard was good to go, a little bummed two parts from the same make didnt fit.
    Multiple folks on TOS report similar issues with KAC TG. Also, apparently KAC will not cover the return shipping cost for defective lowers.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Trigger guard fit fine in mine. Didn't notice any obvious blems either.

Also noticed the magwell is more beveled than my ambi lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Multiple folks on TOS report similar issues with KAC TG. Also, apparently KAC will not cover the return shipping cost for defective lowers.
    Its an easy fix, at least the holes are the correct distance.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Also, apparently KAC will not cover the return shipping cost for defective lowers.
    No, they won't which is complete BS. It's their mistake these lowers made it out in the wild. I have a few, one is "battle worn" and the others are what you would expect from a top level company.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirnyx View Post
    No, they won't which is complete BS. It's their mistake these lowers made it out in the wild. I have a few, one is "battle worn" and the others are what you would expect from a top level company.
    If it's an 8-series lower, I was told by a fellow it was destined for some black-ops program in the sandbox, hence the lackadaisical attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    Its an easy fix, at least the holes are the correct distance.

Yes, it is. But should a KAC lower require fitting to install a KAC TG?

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast