Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    I think all the complaining is eventually going to make things like this not happen anymore.
    Or perhaps it might make companies concentrate on getting it right knowing there are different types of buyers out there? F2S acknowledges that in the quote above. Bottom line, I don't see KAC having lasting damage from this. They have a certain type of customer who probably will not be put off by this.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I guess the small percentage of returns is not "getting it right".

People want Mil spec everything, but cry on forums when its not good enough for instagram photos.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

People want Mil spec everything, but cry on forums when its not good enough for instagram photos.
    Maybe people just expect the level of QC that Knight's is known for?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    10 returns is not that big of a deal, and neither is the issue itself.

Great response from Jack.

Official Kremlin Transmission

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I think all the complaining is eventually going to make things like this not happen anymore.
    Meaning...no more out of spec blem lowers?? I hope so.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    It sucks, and if I had a go-back machine I'd make sure some changes were made before ever letting a single one of these go out the door.

But we'll take the lumps we earned and continue on with business.
    As before, as always; if it isn't right, we're going to fix it.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Who are you referring to when you make the blanket statement "cry on forums when it's not good enough for Instagram photos"?
    I'd like to know what M4C users are crying about some out of spec issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Serious Question:

I have not been able to assemble anything and dont have the trigger guard yet.

If for some reason my lower has a hang up....would KAC just drill out the hole/ears a bit instead of a full replacement?

I kinda like my lowers. If not, I'll just use a normal TG

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    It sucks, and if I had a go-back machine I'd make sure some changes were made before ever letting a single one of these go out the door.

But we'll take the lumps we earned and continue on with business.
    As before, as always; if it isn't right, we're going to fix it.
    F2S
    Up front sorry for the long post.

I was the recipient of one of the out of spec lowers. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of what was going on behind the scenes. But if at any time during my posting of the issues I was dealing with, I disparaged you or Knight's Armament, well that was not my intent. People who know me on here know that is not what I am about. Period.
    Believe me I had every hope beyond hope that I wouldn't encounter any issues and prematurely jumped the gun in saying I had no issues. But as it turned out, I was wrong. I wasn't aware until this afternoon that my SN# was in the series that had problems. But even in the posts I made about my issues, I don't think I was accusatory, or inflammatory or acted in any way unbefitting M4C or M4C standards, that I try to adhere to.
    I stated my problems and observations and also stated what I did to overcome the problem. I chose make it work myself, rather than RMA my lower because I didn't really see a problem with function of my lower in the areas that counted. Although as I stated I had a harder time installing my FCS. I still chose to keep it and move forward. Disappointed? Absolutely, but that's what happens when a company that has the reputation you guys have, hits a bump in the road. Had I owned SR-15's or SR-25's I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, but be it as it may, this was my first real step in the KAC world. (Aside from the KAC triggers I own.) so yes, my expectations were probably higher than they would be with just about any weapon manufacturer.
    That said, I fully understand that "stuff happens". I get that and so I decided to go the route I did with fixing the problem on my own, rather than starting the RMA process.

I appreciate your transparency. I'm thankful Ryan made the repost from
    TOS so I could understand what had happened and why. That counted for a lot.
    I honestly wouldn't expect anything short of you guys making it right. Like I said y'all have a reputation that sometimes is a double-edged sword. So for me "making it right" is just knowing what the heck happened. Me and my drill took care of the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Serious Question:

I have not been able to assemble anything and dont have the trigger guard yet.

If for some reason my lower has a hang up....would KAC just drill out the hole/ears a bit instead of a full replacement?

I kinda like my lowers. If not, I'll just use a normal TG
    Drilling out any holes would be the last thing I'd do. A little Dremel work on the TG is all it takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast