Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Those say out of stock....theres 2 left at this place though..fast shipping too.

https://presampledepot.com/product/k...-carrier-5-56/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Small arms sales(operation parts) just listed more of the lowers in stock.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Small arms sales(operation parts) just listed more of the lowers in stock.
    Heyyyyy good looks Cosby! I thought I had missed out. Just grabbed one.

Feedback Score
    I had to jump on this too! Not even a second thought. lol

Pixie Dust.

I'm building it for sure, but it will take some time, I'm going to put some real thought into this one. Exciting

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    Those say out of stock....theres 2 left at this place though..fast shipping too.

https://presampledepot.com/product/k...-carrier-5-56/
    This grabbed my curiosity.

Why have other manufacturers not made sand cuts? Seems like a cheap and easy mod to rip off. Maybe there’s a downside? Has it been demonstrated to improve MRBS, or is it just something that SHOULD work?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Apparently it's an old FAL trick. Seems like it would just give dirt a more direct path into the fire-control group/receiver? I don't really know anything about FALs. . .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMNick View Post
    Heyyyyy good looks Cosby! I thought I had missed out. Just grabbed one.
    I had two from the original release(the ones that will not work with the kac trigger guard) and figured what the hell and picked up some extras when I saw it. I love the logo and figured I'd rather have some spares for future builds if needbe.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelsnap View Post
    Apparently it's an old FAL trick. Seems like it would just give dirt a more direct path into the fire-control group/receiver? I don't really know anything about FALs. . .

Negative ghostrider, that is not how it works.

Sand cuts are not there so an individual can pour in fine southern Iraqi sand by the bagful. Stop and think about what running a suppressor does. Stop and think about what happens when a weapon take an e-port open fall into the sand, dirt or mud. The cuts are there as an incremental measure of improvement, not to save the world from neglect, lack of lube, or youtube nonsensical firearm testing from players in the land of make believe.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelsnap View Post
    Yeah, I’ve seen them on FALs, which I don’t know much about. But I can’t think of many other modern weapons with sand cuts. And KAC is the one of the only companies selling BCG’s for the M4 with them. I would expect sand cuts to be effective. They make sense to me. But also, I would think that after 16 years of war in sandy places they would be on lots of military weapons. That is, if they really work.

I’m hoping to hear some user feedback on these from someone that uses his rifle in crappy environments.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast