Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tri-lug tool interest?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    Lubricating black oxide coating all new shipments will come with.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com
    Let me know if you need some T&E on those too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Let me know if you need some T&E on those too.
    I told you I'd make you a production version for doing my testing. Just let me know.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    Can I send mine back for that slick coating? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Starting to get a little more legit up in here...

https://naahtoolworks.wixsite.com/website

Feedback Score
    I was the lucky fool to get the first black oxide version, and I must say I'm impressed. The tool fits my HKParts.net tri-lug without issue, and will come in handy when installing the tri-lug inside my Scorpion carbine handguard. As a far as Nate goes, he is a top notch guy who was more than willing to answer my questions, and he made and shipped tool very quickly. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend nate or the tool.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Glad to hear that you are satisfied. Gives me some pride knowing people find what I make useful.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01 View Post
    I was the lucky fool to get the first black oxide version, and I must say I'm impressed. The tool fits my HKParts.net tri-lug without issue, and will come in handy when installing the tri-lug inside my Scorpion carbine handguard. As a far as Nate goes, he is a top notch guy who was more than willing to answer my questions, and he made and shipped tool very quickly. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend nate or the tool.
    I couldn't agree more. He has over communicated with me which has been great. I had the gemtech mount that seems to be too fat. He has bent over backwards so far for me even though I've told him just about every e-mail not to rush since mine is already mounted. But he's offered more than once to get right on it. I just wanted the tool originally to have in my box of tools and spare parts for AR stuff anyway.

He has kept me very informed every step of the way! My gmail says we are up to 30 e-mails from going back and forth. And as an added bonus he's from the great state of Alabama near my folks. I've hesitated to ask if he's Alabama or Auburn so far because I'm afraid he'd ruin it all by telling me he's a barn fan...lol

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him, he's top notch!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The answer to Bama or Auburn is neither lol

I'm a MS State alumni

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    As far as communication, I feel like it's critical when running a business. People will forgive a lot as long as you tell them up front and keep talking to them.

I'm also eager to get the gemtech dimensions worked out, because I want my wrench to be universal. It bothers me that it should be and isn't. The large variaility in 3 lug dimensions is astounding considering they're all designed to be interchangeable. I guess that's why the suppressor mount themselves have such large clearances though.

Feedback Score
    LOL, Hail State! I'm good with that. We recruit pretty well from there at work, I ring a cow bell in the office area of some engineers from time to time to keep them on their toes. Got a coworker that has had one in her cube for years, they love it when I swing by and go to shaking it....hahahaha

I went with a coworkers husband to the State-Bama game this year and had a blast. Him, not so much...lol But we ate extremely well at Dreamland on the way back.

Better than an Auburn fan any day!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast