Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: M4 Feedramps

Feedback Score
    Demigod, Where do you live? I'm in Oklahoma...I'm surprised they don't sell Glocks at the f'n convience stores here but, Walmart sells that Power-Shok 200rnd pack for $76. About the same price that you can get similar ammo from any online store, so it's not that awesome of a price, just convenient. I really just got it to blast it all thru the barrel to polish out the lining. Thanx for the suggestion. A P-Mag is on the must try out list.
    "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil." - Doug Patton

Feedback Score
    Demigod, Could you elaborate on the PMag advantages. I have been considering getting these instead of standard alum. or SS mags and using my 5 C-Products mags for training/kicking around. and using the better PMags for duty use. I also have a HK 30rnd super-duper-bitchin-expensive mag that I'm going to try out to correct the problem.
    "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil." - Doug Patton

Feedback Score
    somehow the pmags are smoother when loading. hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    First, knowing this is not the ammo thread, but waiting for my M4 upper, (complete with ramps), how accurate and reliable is the Federal Power Shok? Secondly, where are the Wal-Marts with this fodder in bulk? There's zero around Western Mass. The only bulk pack 223 I've seen is at Dicks Sporting Goods and it's UMC at $99.99 for 200!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrwolf View Post
    Demigod, Could you elaborate on the PMag advantages.
    Yes.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=9628

And I'm in Tempe, AZ. I've looked in 3 sprawl marts and haven't found anything. I really hate going near walmart so I'm not motivated to check many stores.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Demi,

I had no idea you are in Arizona. When I go out to Tempe to check out ATF we'll have to do lunch.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Demi,

I had no idea you are in Arizona. When I go out to Tempe to check out ATF we'll have to do lunch.
    Why not do a shoot? Aren't you moving here?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MassMark View Post
    First, knowing this is not the ammo thread, but waiting for my M4 upper, (complete with ramps), how accurate and reliable is the Federal Power Shok? Secondly, where are the Wal-Marts with this fodder in bulk? There's zero around Western Mass. The only bulk pack 223 I've seen is at Dicks Sporting Goods and it's UMC at $99.99 for 200!
    accurate and reliable enough. I love these walmart bulk packs. we have 3 walmarts in town so I generaly can get one whenever I want, lucky I guess...

Its amazing to me people are still unaware of how much better the P-Mag is than any other mag. The added reliability you get from the P-mag should make it the only mag to consider. I gave away all my old GI mags and strictly run P-Mags and always will.

not too mention, they look really nice too. Heres a shot of 1 of my P-Mags with ranger plates and Raineer Arms Grip Kit.

and the 20rnd mags are great too...

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Demi,

We'll do a shoot and lunch. How's that? I'll only be home for about 36 days though, but for sure we'll make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    Why not do a shoot? Aren't you moving here?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    No sweat. Just contact me when it's time.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast