View Poll Results: How Far Will the Left Go to Defeat Trump?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • No further than the usual whining and melodrama. They're too cowardly.

59 16.91%
  • There will be a lot more broken windows, torched cars, and blocking of highways

211 60.46%
  • An American version of the IRA: Car bombs, daily murders of police officers, assassinations, etc.

68 19.48%
  • Full civil war: Large factions will form and fight a conventional war.

11 3.15%
Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Feedback Score
    The left is the enemy of freedom. Their end game is total control.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    You're a good son. That's a very cool way to celebrate.
    I used a '68ish VW Vanagon to pick up Africans (and one Nepalese)from a refugee camp and took them to church with me. Before they gave me another bus and driver I was hauling 22-25 Africans (from Uganda, Liberia, Sierra Leone and others). For at lady 6 months. No A/C. One Saturday I picked them up for this big Billy Graham event, and when I got downtown Frankfurt my pastor about bust a gut when 26 African males unfolded and reconstituted themselves out of that little V-Dub

Very fond memories of that old German van so needless to say this ol' Texas country boy has mega -respect for the VW Vanagon.
    I appreciate that, the last man to tell me that was Governor Abbott when I got to meet him and asked him to sign something for my father that I was going to give him on Father's Day.

VW buses are to mini-vans as the G17 is to combat handguns! Great story about the refugees in that "little" VW, bet it was a sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I'm almost scared to ask which personality you were aligned with.
    I'll have to ask the better half, when she started spout'n off all them letters my dyslexia flared up.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 09-03-17 at 06:20.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mean while the left's war on the police rages on . . .

Antifa leader hopes for ‘dead cops,’ while teaching cops for a living

http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rig...s-for-a-living
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well in that case I hope Mr Isaacson is one day sodomized with a louisville slugger and left somewhere in public to die.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Well in that case I hope Mr Isaacson is one day sodomized with a louisville slugger and left somewhere in public to die.
    And here I find myself thinking that there is something wrong with that comment. That something like that shouldn't be wished upon someone. Yet for the good professor, I am willing to see past it. It would be fine to have some of the finest of any major cities gang bangers meet him in a darkened alley where he's just another mark.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    Graphic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    What's pissing me off now is that so many on the Right are STILL showing that, while they'll occasionally speak up, when the time comes, they'll quietly and willingly march into the showers...because that's where we are heading.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...oes-kaput.html

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Villa
    I was set to perform a rousing “God Bless America” to introduce Bannon and Milo to the stage, but had to cancel because of the numerous death threats against my life and that of my family. Now, the event has been cancelled for similar reasons.
    That's all they have to do is make threats, and we back down?? Whatever happened to not negotiating with terrorists? Antifa won, because the Right forfeited! These supposed conservative firebrands surrendered without anyone having to fire a shot.

God damn it, let them start shooting! If they want a war, then let it begin! I'm sorry, but this just hits a pet peeve with me. When someone threatens me, I go into fight mode. I HATE this dicklessness!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    What's pissing me off now is that so many on the Right are STILL showing that, while they'll occasionally speak up, when the time comes, they'll quietly and willingly march into the showers...because that's where we are heading.

You really believe that? I see something happening in the complete opposite direction.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 09-30-17 at 12:17.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    This is a clear example of how far to the left the media bias is bent.
    It is a wonder that they haven't made this even worse than it already is.

Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast