View Poll Results: How Far Will the Left Go to Defeat Trump?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • No further than the usual whining and melodrama. They're too cowardly.

59 16.91%
  • There will be a lot more broken windows, torched cars, and blocking of highways

211 60.46%
  • An American version of the IRA: Car bombs, daily murders of police officers, assassinations, etc.

68 19.48%
  • Full civil war: Large factions will form and fight a conventional war.

11 3.15%
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post
    On topic thought: These people are criminals, and I don't mean in any technical legal way. I mean they are the predatory type, who seek only soft targets and easy pickings.

As criminals do, the moment 'they,' as a whole, realize they are no longer granted the opportunity of soft targets they will stop. Either the police or their intended victims will eventually hit back.

Passiveness lead to the deaths of millions in the lubyanka building, not violent revolutionaries.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    To be fair, I don't think their real motivation was comparable to these antifa types.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For all of the bluster on both sides of this, it's going to be difficult to remain motivated when the shooting starts.
    Think Kent State meets the LA shootout and mix in some real Anarchy.
    Once it starts the three sided cross-fire should be all hell when LEOs finally are forced in to the fight.
    That's why I believe it will remain on the level of a school yard slap fight. Neither side has the motivation to fight at that level.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-28-17 at 10:29.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not quite sure about the whole nerd herd thing, but whatever.

As much as I hate the ANTIFA crap along with rest of the clowns, IMO, the absolute worst thing we can do is engage them en masse. We have won a huge battle via the election process. Our fight now isn't on the ground with folks who have absolutely no capability for large scale policy change. These asshats are a distraction and meant to make us look like the bad guys. Our fight needs to be at the legislative level. Keep the Trump and GOP's balls in a vice to make sure they do what they said. Same at the state level and at the local level. Don't go out looking for a physical confrontation because no matter what you do, as a conservative you will be made to look like the bad guy. The best thing that can happen to these guys is that they keep doing exactly the same things, destroying liberal cities while they throw their tantrums. If all the news has is these assholes burning Berkeley and smashing Starbucks windows then they will be disappeared off the TV in a jiffy as they no longer fit the narrative of the Nazi Trump supporters being the agitators. That doesn't mean we shouldn't defend ourselves from attack, just not go out looking for the fight. This is not the fight we need. This is checkers in a chess game.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Not quite sure about the whole nerd herd thing, but whatever.

As much as I hate the ANTIFA crap along with rest of the clowns, IMO, the absolute worst thing we can do is engage them en masse. We have won a huge battle via the election process. Our fight now isn't on the ground with folks who have absolutely no capability for large scale policy change. These asshats are a distraction and meant to make us look like the bad guys. Our fight needs to be at the legislative level. Keep the Trump and GOP's balls in a vice to make sure they do what they said. Same at the state level and at the local level. Don't go out looking for a physical confrontation because no matter what you do, as a conservative you will be made to look like the bad guy. The best thing that can happen to these guys is that they keep doing exactly the same things, destroying liberal cities while they throw their tantrums. If all the news has is these assholes burning Berkeley and smashing Starbucks windows then they will be disappeared off the TV in a jiffy as they no longer fit the narrative of the Nazi Trump supporters being the agitators. That doesn't mean we shouldn't defend ourselves from attack, just not go out looking for the fight. This is not the fight we need. This is checkers in a chess game.
    You're spot on.
    All this drama does is amplify the Pelosi, Schumer message. Engaging them in any way only builds the possibility of giving them MSM coverage and shines a better light on their cause and future legitimacy.
    Avoid them and let time and their stupidity kill their chances of any coverage and future.
    I will say though don't hesitate to defend yourself. Getting a skateboard to the Onion might kill you.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Update:

Odd and eery connections...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/do...-group-nambla/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here is the slow unmasking of the core of the Leftists.

As I stated earlier...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...videos-photos/

"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    It's easy to make fun of them.

But they're working together, organizing, and putting effort into it. A lot more than I can say for most of the Herp Derp Never Did/Never Will's who I see at the range running their suck about plastic guns being toys, knockdown power, and Aye Arr Fiff Teens being poodle shooters while they mag dump an SKS into a dirt berm or a TV placed downrange.

Anyone who looks at that and laughs, but doesn't have a solid foundation in small unit tactics, cross country land navigation, first aid, and have a handful of guys they can text right now who can grab their shit and burn it down should do some reflection and un**** that.

Use it as motivation to train harder and stay a step ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Everyone wants to make fun of Eurodriver and his buddies playing with NODs in the rain doing SUT and navigating through swamps

Until it's time to use NODs in the rain doing SUTs and navigating through swamps.

The rights biggest problem is that it's generally a bunch of established, well off cranky old guys who would rather moan about things than get out and do shit.

One need not look any further than our own NFA forum to see how quickly guys "on our side" will turn against you if your barrel is too short or you shoulder a pistol brace.

It's a lot easier to point a finger from their computer desk and laugh at poor trigger finger discipline and poor recoil control than it is to come to the realization that there are 30 people out there training with rifles to kill you and your way of life while you spend your days arguing online with some dude in Florida
    who likes motorcycles and Excel.
    +1000
    And that's pretty much what prompted the rant in the Berkely thread.
    I've spent a fair amount of time "doing the rounds" if you will across the various "patriot" organizations spectrum.
    In the end, it's all pretty much come down to that last sentence in bold.
    Everyone wants to talk, few want to do, and those that do can't seem to stay cohesively organized.
    Meanwhile on the other side of town....

But, muh gunz...

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Their "success" will likely breed some complacency.
    I'm just saying, like I have in the past, the only reason this works is because the City and State allow it to go on. So far it's been relatively all show and no go,
    but once someone starts shooting? Once this "Militia" takes it to the streets? The discipline displayed in a lot of these video's leads me to believe there will likely be a lot of rounds going down range without a clearly defined target being aimed at, the result will likely be tragic.
    These guys are likely very, very ripe to be suckered in to an ambush if they provoke the wrong people with armed violence.
    Of course the MSM will likely paint them as "Hero's of Democracy."
    #policebrutality

Now, here's some other fun things to consider per Antifa, and their Anarchist/Communist affiliations;
    Remember that "itsgoingdown" site linked in the "Berkely" thread?
    Here's a great read from that:

https://itsgoingdown.org/building-an...onal-struggle/

TL: DR;
    Communism self-identifying as Anarchism.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I find it disturbing this has gone 59 pages...

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Update:

Odd and eery connections...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/do...-group-nambla/

Well if that doesn't make you want to whack someone in the head with a lock-in-a-sock....

Also;

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    I find it disturbing this has gone 59 pages...
    I find it disturbing that this discussion has to exist at all.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 04-30-17 at 16:20.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast