View Poll Results: How Far Will the Left Go to Defeat Trump?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • No further than the usual whining and melodrama. They're too cowardly.

59 16.91%
  • There will be a lot more broken windows, torched cars, and blocking of highways

211 60.46%
  • An American version of the IRA: Car bombs, daily murders of police officers, assassinations, etc.

68 19.48%
  • Full civil war: Large factions will form and fight a conventional war.

11 3.15%
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Don't ever argue with an old person. They ain't changing their mind.

Ah, the caring liberal. They are sociopaths. They justify it with "it's just a fetus ", then "he brainwashes", next anyone they disagree with is a "maruta".
    Last edited by MegademiC; 08-20-17 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    I bet that kid whom the story first focuses on has parents that are properly pissed off at him and his felony charge, having emigrated from India in order to provide themselves and him with a better life here in the US. Most of the clients I have who are from that part of the world are very conservative and do not abide that type of BS.
    I have not doubt that they thought they were sending their son to college to get a degree so that he could better himself and make a place for himself in the world. Instead their hard earned dollars paid for their son's indoctrination and brainwashing by Marxists in academia.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Yeah, the owner at a coffee shop where you smashed the windows in, or the 9-5 guy office drone who's Camry you set fire to, they're all Hitler...

I swear, at some point I really do feel like we need to get a decent collection of these assholes into prison with the real hard core mf'ers so that they can learn what real consequences of actions are. I hope that felony kid that the story focused on gets a real sweet cellmate.
    I would rather gather them all into a time machine and send them back to June 1941 on the Eastern Front. That way they can join their comrades and face the real thing up close and personal.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Speaking of balls, Antifa d bag takes one well placed shot to the nards.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are!

Feedback Score

Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Bro, That's hilarious! I bet he had Mommy pack it with ice before she tucked him into bed that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well this happened across the country yesterday . . .

This one is from NYC but if you type in "anti-sharia counter protests" into YouTube you'll get videos from all over the country.

So Antifa's new tactic is to use whistles and air horns to drown out those they don't feel the First Amendment applies to.

Both sides do it depending on where and when. Is it right? Depends on which side you are on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paJusDy4p-E
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Bro, That's hilarious! I bet he had Mommy pack it with ice before she tucked him into bed that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am waiting for the protesters to start wearing paintball pants to help with shots like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    I am waiting for the protesters to start wearing paintball pants to help with shots like this.
    Paintball pants?! Anything like parachute pants??

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    Both sides do it depending on where and when. Is it right? Depends on which side you are on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paJusDy4p-E
    For sure.

Just like home boy with the bike lock lawyering up saying blah blah its not my fault.

Not too many guys on gun forums wanna talk about the 3 guys on the right arrested at the same protest for beating antifa guys and girls up with wood posts, lead pipes, and other weapons, that were charged with felonies and have since lawyered up saying "But muh freedom - not my fault"

The only thing worse than someone affiliated with the Nazis, Antifa, Alex Jones, or Mother Jones is someone blind to the crimes being committed on their side of the fence. I will enjoy a dinner with BLM activists who deplore the abhorrent behavior of cop killers any day of the week (guys I know here personally will back me up that I just got back from a dinner with a couple this evening) before I would even think about befriending someone who sits around and makes excuses as to why its ok their side can beat up and maim a political opponent - regardless of which side they're on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

This should be happening to all of them, every single time.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast