Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strange pre-68 saturday night special german 22 short revolver

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Is there a loading gate on the right side of the revolver or do you have to remove the cylinder pin and cylinder to reload it?
    it has a cheap looking loading gate. 1895 Nagant style with the rectangular shape
    "Guns are tools; people are the real weapons!"
    - Anonymous
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    - Albert Einstein
    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    - Robert Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    It looks a lot like a RG Model 10. You may want to check this Numrich Gun Parts link. http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufact...1/10-38279.htm
    I thought it might be an RG10 when I saw it. Went and pulled out the RG10 that I have in the safe(I inherited the damn thing and it just ain't worth selling) and looking at it and the OP's pics they don't appear to be the same. My example is, if anything, more gaudy, and I shot it once. 6 shots, at 5 yards, got a 2 foot group single action.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is what I get when I googled EMGE revolver ((EM-GE (Moritz & Gerstenberger, Gerstenberger & Eberwein after 1939) model 220 KS.))

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 01-31-17 at 14:21.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Had one of this Rohm revolvers. A local cop gave it to my mom back in the late 60's after he confiscated it. Different times. It was pretty useless I ended up gettingn$100 out of it at one of those buy back programs. So unless it has some serious sentimental value I wouldn't put money into it.

Feedback Score
    Arik thats it. now where can i get parts
    "Guns are tools; people are the real weapons!"
    - Anonymous
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    - Albert Einstein
    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    - Robert Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12