Thread: SHOT 2017 News?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SHOT 2017 News?

No news, photos or reviews from SHOT 2017?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why would you think that a potential adversary who used wave tactics and bullet spongery in WWII against the Germans really, honestly care about dragging Pvt. Golikov off the battlefield during WWIII because he got an owie?
    "I NEED A CLIP!!"

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    SMG Lee usually does a SHOT forum.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." -George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    SMG Lee usually does a SHOT forum.
    Well everyone I know who went has been sick since they got back. Maybe he's drinking NyQuil from the bottle?
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    IMO, it was pretty underwhelming.
    - Rhino

"Don't scream, you might live..."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    IMO, it was pretty underwhelming.
    I don't think SHOT has anywhere near the clout that it did at one time. The internet has stolen its thunder. A company can now release good pictures and info, instead of having blurry horrid images and incorrect info cluttering up search engines. The costs associated with SHOT don't help either.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out by board policy that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 150 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for various publications. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

MADE DEAD CENTER OF THE PNW

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB