Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Heard of Rogue Protection Group?

Feedback Score

Anyone Heard of Rogue Protection Group?

This may be kind of an odd question but I recently discovered a training company in Southern Oregon that claims to have an instructor who was involved in the US Navy "Special Operations Dive Community" and they have a YouTube video showcasing the company.

To summarize why I am asking this I will be frank. I can't tell good training from bad training in the same way I can't musically identify an oboe from an elbow. Does anyone know if this outfit and Kelly Sparlin are any good?
    Last edited by Tzintzuntzan; 01-31-17 at 20:10.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I thought they seemed pretty phaggy just by the name alone but then I took the bait and watched the video. They are in fact.... on phaggy time.

"Involved in Navy Special Operations Dive Community" means POG, dude isn't even a diver. Those idiots look like a bunch of fat video game players tripped out on too much Red Bull and AOTTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It just seemed odd and I wanted to know if anyone out there could warn me ahead of time. Admittedly I didn't plan on going if I didn't hear anything good about them.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    The dudes have Ninjutsu on their website. Fags.

I'd also like to know what they teach in their "Off-Grid Trauma" class. Screams of poserism.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzintzuntzan View Post
    It just seemed odd and I wanted to know if anyone out there could warn me ahead of time. Admittedly I didn't plan on going if I didn't hear anything good about them.
    There are a ton of good trainers out there. TMACS Inc, Northern Red, Viking Tactics, Redback One... just to name a few. I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes you don't know what you don't know. I would read around on here, pistol forum and primary and secondary and see what people are talking about, you'll learn a lot about what to look for.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    "Involved in Navy Special Operations Dive Community" means POG, dude isn't even a diver. Those idiots look like a bunch of fat video game players tripped out on too much Red Bull and AOTTC.

I miss you bro. I miss hearing truth.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    There are a ton of good trainers out there. TMACS Inc, Northern Red, Viking Tactics, Redback One... just to name a few. I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes you don't know what you don't know. I would read around on here, pistol forum and primary and secondary and see what people are talking about, you'll learn a lot about what to look for.

Yeah it's just that there aren't many of the better known outfits that come around "here" often. I hear that Rangemaster is coming to Bellevue this summer but other than that I am in the dark about who is around. I just don't want to put money into something that'd do way more harm than good as it's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    The dudes have Ninjutsu on their website. Fags.

I'd also like to know what they teach in their "Off-Grid Trauma" class. Screams of poserism.
    Yeah I wasn't impressed by the ninjutsu claims especially since even in ninjutsu circles there are doubts about whether Hatsumi is any sort of sensei. Frankly I've just turned to BJJ and never looked back, though I admit to still practicing my karate kicks and Muay Thai knees.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I miss you bro. I miss hearing truth.
    Come shoot brosef... it's been too long.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzintzuntzan View Post
    Yeah it's just that there aren't many of the better known outfits that come around "here" often. I hear that Rangemaster is coming to Bellevue this summer but other than that I am in the dark about who is around. I just don't want to put money into something that'd do way more harm than good as it's just not worth it.
    Honestly it doesn't seem like the come out to Florida very much either. Just plan on traveling. Yea it adds cost but a little road trip is a good time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    some of them need to lay off the carbs...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast