Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Heard of Rogue Protection Group?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Howdy

Blowing on the muzzle of a pistol prior to holstering shows that they have attended 93R training at the farm.

He almost holstered but luckily his training kicked in to abort the holster operation and complete the muzzle blow.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Howdy

Blowing on the muzzle of a pistol prior to holstering shows that they have attended 93R training at the farm.

He almost holstered but luckily his training kicked in to abort the holster operation and complete the muzzle blow.
    Howdy,

Glad to see there are some other folks on here who appreciate the subtleties of the craft.

Feedback Score
    There's some irony in the fact that when I looked over the video I realized that it isn't the same one that I had found earlier that made me question whether or not they were a legitimate organization. This one is actually a bit better than the one I found before but the strange crab walk makes me wonder just how drained I was yesterday to wonder if this was sensible or not. Don't look for the one I am talking about. It literally only gets worse from here.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Howdy,

Glad to see there are some other folks on here who appreciate the subtleties of the craft.
    Howdy,

I forgot about this picture of when I was on Ganymede. We invented what is now called tradecraft on another moon (can't disclose which moon but it is one of Jupiters' others).

My ex-pet goats' mother inlaws uncles cat found it out in a shed and sent it to me.

Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 02-01-17 at 23:04. Reason: Forgot the all important "howdy"

Feedback Score
    I love how the beanie itself looks like someone just painted it on in photoshop.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzintzuntzan View Post
    I love how the beanie itself looks like someone just painted it on in photoshop.
    Howdy,

Nah...phsst......ahem, nah man

*right click delete*

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rather than continue to pile on with witty comments, maybe we can recenter on the OP's question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzintzuntzan View Post
    Does anyone know if this outfit and Kelly Sparlin are any good?
    Or perhaps, maybe help him with this one?

I can't tell good training from bad training in the same way I can't musically identify an oboe from an elbow.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Rather than continue to pile on with witty comments, maybe we can recenter on the OP's question.

Sorry. Seriously what do you think from just watching the video?

Here is what I saw - a ritualized Kata. Not that katas/forms are bad, so long as they are not just choreography, it looked like these were, choreography.

Quick scans for the sake of scanning - not seeing - during reload and recovery.

Jerky not flowing, not deliberate.

Shot, on the video I watched inside 4 yards, which doesn't really provide any indication of ability based on placement/group size.

Based on those things I'd pass.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post

*rub my smacked peepee and scowl*

I'll offer this bit of actual advice;

Watch for blatant safety violations in videos of trainer(s) you're researching. This will narrow the field.
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 02-03-17 at 03:31. Reason: Can't spell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let me elaborate a bit guys. While there are things in the video that make you go "hmmmm", it's a business that's probably trying to provide a living for some folks and do something that they think is worthwhile. Taking them to the woodshed from the comfort of anonymity based on a :47 video (and a website, if anyone went) hardly seems like the right thing to do. It is the internet though. Perhaps we could be the exception and do things like reach out to the owner/trainers and invite them here to discuss what they do. Members could also contribute meaningful discussion points about what they're seeing in the video(s) and website.

I don't know, maybe I'm just philosophical today. Consider or reject this as you wish. Either way, mod hat back on, let's see if we can't raise the bar in the thread a bit?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast