Thread: 12 o'clock XC1 Tango down mount?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

12 o'clock XC1 Tango down mount?

Anyone tried one of these? https://tangodown.com/shop/tangodown...-sight-ffa-02/

Seems like it might be a good solution with SBRs and limited top rail-estate.
    Blake

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I used one when they had them for the x200\300 and it worked out good. haven't played with the XC light yet but if it is bright enough to use on a rifle then I wouldn't hesitate to use that mount.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Having used X300s for 8 years now, I couldn't warm up to the XC1 switching. If I remember correctly, theswitching was momentary only by pressing down (up in the case of mounting it upside down) or the constant on button on the left side of the light (reversed for mounting it upside down). As I already didn't like the switching, mounting it upside down makes it even worse.

Also, given the footprint of an X300 vs. the XC1, I don't see an advantage unless you really don't like 123 batteries.

Just my opinion, so it's worth what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    On a rifle, it's not worth it - just go with an X300 of some variety.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Super clever idea though. I used the XC1 throughout the summer training season and yes there are some disadvantages from other lights but for low bulk and weight it rules. For using only a singe AAA battery it puts out a whole lot of light.