Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: History of the M4 by Chris Bartocci (Parts I & II)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

History of the M4 by Chris Bartocci (Parts I & II)

A voluminous amount of information in these videos. Awesome points and key pieces of knowledge on the very platform that is the theme of this forum. Thank you Chris for putting this together.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    PART II

Feedback Score
    His youtube channel is a wealth if info...Nice to see instead of the usual wanna be commando stuff on there

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah i subscribed to him like 6 months ago. Nice to see him doing his thing.

I recommend his book Black Rifle 2.

He has Sasquatch hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great series. Thanks for posting the link.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I have been loving his videos.

He has been saying that he is going to do a video on M855A1... I can't wait to see that one.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I didn't know he had a YouTube channel until these popped up in my recommendations. Great videos and I think we go to the same range...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    I didn't know he had a YouTube channel until these popped up in my recommendations. Great videos and I think we go to the same range...
    I think its a fairly new project (youtube) for him. His experience and knowledge is worthy of his videos being a sticky for sure. I completely agree with his assessment on what makes certain M4 style firearms quality. LMT is truly a great company, Colt, BCM, Daniel Defense - in a crowded industry it's nice to know there are the staples that you can always trust and know will run hard for a long time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Watched these today, thanks for posting!

Feedback Score
    I can only echo what other people here are saying: for about the last two or three months, I've been watching Chris Bartocci's videos. They are informative, well researched and well presented. I am generally an enthusiast for the "everyman" videos, but Bartocci's work is far beyond that. He is not merely an enthusiast, but an enthusiast with plenty of insider industry experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast