Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: History of the M4 by Chris Bartocci (Parts I & II)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Again View Post
    He is not merely an enthusiast, but an enthusiast with plenty of insider industry experience.
    I subbed his channel a few weeks ago and didn't have any idea who he was. Just the other day I watched his "Who is Chris Bartocci?" video where he explains his background and experience. Tons of knowledge on the AR-15 family of weapons.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think he has a niche thing going on here. I mean there is a lot of you tube gun channels that test this test that, do what they call torture test and real world scenarios. Chris on the other hand is straight up facts and the truth because he has probably seen and been to more real world places then most of the other guys and actually saw, at least with an emphasis on the ar family, the conditions that these weapons have gone through and continually go through in use. I really enjoy his channel and watching his videos. We've needed someone like this for a long time. Just my 2 cents worth.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I listen to his channel every time a new video comes out. Generally, this is while driving between work locations, so I don't always watch. The information is great, and it has impacted the way I look at some weapons.
    Last edited by JediGuy; 02-21-17 at 20:08.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Bartocchi is the best source of general info on the AR-15 weapons system around. Just an amazing amount of knowledge there. His armorer's manual is really nice also. Once he gets away from the AR and to his knowledge is a lot more generic.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Bartocchi is the best source of general info on the AR-15 weapons system around. Just an amazing amount of knowledge there. His armorer's manual is really nice also. Once he gets away from the AR and to his knowledge is a lot more generic.
    I agree with regard to the 1911 and P320. But his AR knowledge and experience is incredible.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Very interesting to hear that a SOCOM request was the catalyst for the LMT Enhanced BCG (at 14:30 in Part II). Did not know that until now.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Very cool, thanks for the links!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I love Chris's channel. Most informative YouTube channel I've ever found in regards to firearms.

Feedback Score
    I have been a big fan of his channel as well. I'll share the below thread I found with the exchange between him and the late Pat Rogers. Kind of soured my view a little bit but still enjoy the channel.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...k-Rifle-Book-2

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.tickle View Post
    I have been a big fan of his channel as well. I'll share the below thread I found with the exchange between him and the late Pat Rogers. Kind of soured my view a little bit but still enjoy the channel.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...k-Rifle-Book-2
    That was an interesting read. Thank you for posting the link.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast