Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compact Binoculars

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    Apparently you didn't get my point. Thanks anyway but I don't believe your service is necessary now or ever again...

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com
    I may have missed it. From what I gather, you don't like it when something is listed on my website that has to be special ordered? If so, that is fine with us.

You asked a question, we took the time to help answer your question. Offered to special order the item and would have given you a discount. If that is labeled as poor customer service, then we are for sure guilty!

C4

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I may have missed it. From what I gather, you don't like it when something is listed on my website that has to be special ordered? If so, that is fine with us.

You asked a question, we took the time to help answer your question. Offered to special order the item and would have given you a discount. If that is labeled as poor customer service, then we are for sure guilty!

C4
    You know I completely forgot about this till I was digging for another thread.

You forgot about the whole talking down to a potential customer like they're an idiot because something on your 1998 geocities reject website is confusing.

I don't care what you stock or don't but when it's unclear that it's not a stocking item and your only response to questioning it is "go read the website stock notification dumbass" I take exception to that. Especially when the website message has ZERO to do with whether an item is special order or not.

I'm pretty new to this game of selling stuff to the public and I don't talk to my customers like that and I'll be damned if I give my money to anyone who does.

BTW I bought those binoculars, they're a pretty good value for the $ and I did pay more for them happily because I got my questions answered in a polite and courteous manner....

BTW #2, it took me 3 hours start to finish to setup an e-commerce site capable of managing thousands of products, with real time inventory tracking and notification including the built in ability to interface with a brick and mortar location and its point of Sale system. And it definitely doesn't require the cockamamy process of adding something to the cart to see if it's in stock. But what do I know, I'm just a dumbass who cant read a website

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks.com
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    You know I completely forgot about this till I was digging for another thread.

You forgot about the whole talking down to a potential customer like they're an idiot because something on your 1998 geocities reject website is confusing.

I don't care what you stock or don't but when it's unclear that it's not a stocking item and your only response to questioning it is "go read the website stock notification dumbass" I take exception to that. Especially when the website message has ZERO to do with whether an item is special order or not.

I'm pretty new to this game of selling stuff to the public and I don't talk to my customers like that and I'll be damned if I give my money to anyone who does.

BTW I bought those binoculars, they're a pretty good value for the $ and I did pay more for them happily because I got my questions answered in a polite and courteous manner....

BTW #2, it took me 3 hours start to finish to setup an e-commerce site capable of managing thousands of products, with real time inventory tracking and notification including the built in ability to interface with a brick and mortar location and its point of Sale system. And it definitely doesn't require the cockamamy process of adding something to the cart to see if it's in stock. But what do I know, I'm just a dumbass who cant read a website

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks.com
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

The technical forums on M4C are not the place for you to complain about a dealers website. Remember that you are a guest here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123