Thread: Krebs Custom AC-15 mod2 AK-47 7.62x39 Saiga receiver

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Krebs Custom AC-15 mod2 AK-47 7.62x39 Saiga receiver

This is a like new AC-15 mod2 built on the original Russian Saiga receiver (currently import banned) purchased in April 2016. Links and detailed features below. I've have multiple AKs, and this is the best I've ever seen, fired, etc. Marc Krebs has found the best methods to integrate some modern features of the AR platform (better iron sights, integrated optic mount, extended/rigid handguard) into the AK while still maintaining its ruggedness and durability. Truly a work of art.
    ONLY reason I'm selling this is because we are expanding the family and about to move/downsize...just the way it is. Hopefully in the future I'll own another Krebs.

Rifle comes with original hard case, manual, certificate of authenticity, and 1 steel magazine. Does not include optic, grip panels, or cheek riser.
    $2,200 OBO shipped and insured CONUS only to your FFL SOLD

Attachment 43807Attachment 43806Attachment 43805Attachment 43804Attachment 43803

Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3787T2o744

http://www.krebscustom.com/ac-15.aspx
    • Chambered in 7.62 x39
    • Built on a Russian Saiga rifle
    • Includes Krebs 4-prong flash suppressor with a 3/4 removable birdcage compensator, which minimizes muzzle climb and flash.
    • Muzzle device is permanently attached
    • Cold Hammer Forged Chrome lined barrel shortened to 14.25”, precision crowned and threaded.
    • Krebs custom UFM Rail fore-end. Allow for field striping of gas tube
    • Rear sight support scope rail made from 4140 steel hardened to 40 Rockwell, which allows for co-witness using an electronic “dot” scope.
    • Krebs tuned ALG Defense trigger
    • Action is tuned & bolt face polished for enhanced reliability and smoothness
    • Custom MK6 Enhanced safety allows shooter to manipulate safety without removing their hand from the pistol grip, and provides a MANUAL bolt-hold-open
    • Krebs Custom Trigger Pin Retaining Plate insures greater pin stability
    • Trigger guard is polished and radiused to reduce stamped metal markings & insure shooter comfort
    • Magpul MOE pistol grip installed for improved ergonomic hold
    • Receiver cover is reinforced with a plate and wedge-lock recoil system to insure NO movement of the receiver cover and return to “zero” when re-installed
    • Rear sight installed on receiver cover provides an increased sight radius and allows for a dual aperture sight picture
    • Iron Sights and scope rails are laser bore-sighted
    • Magpul CTR buttstock provides adjustable length-of-pull & utilizes Rifle Dynamics Adapter.
    • Rifle industrially tumbled and “dehorned” for fast painless operation
    • Rifle refinished with flat-black, baked-on, synthetic alkyd KrebsCoat finish.
    Last edited by BlackWatch16; 01-22-19 at 17:32.