Guys,

I've debated all day about posting this, but I'd rather say something and potentially save a user a headache than not. Yesterday I received a PM out of the blue asking me if I wanted to buy a 15" Geissele Mk3 Rail in Desert Dirt for $225. (Excellent condition) The sender has zero posts and obviously zero feedback. He gave me a user ID from TOS and said he had feedback but I cannot confirm this. He told me that he sent the pm to me because back in September of last year I posted a WTB on the E&E for a 13" quad rail - LaRue or Centurion C4. September. 2016.
After telling him the only way I would do business was to receive the rail first and then pay him via PP. That I had very positive feedback regarding payment, since then I haven't heard from him.
I don't want to flat out accuse the guy, but unfortunately when I first joined M4C, I made a poor decision and it cost me about $320 bucks. I did try to look up his user id via a link he sent on TOS, but it ddo not pull it up.
Again the guy may be totally legit, but most of the signs indicate otherwise.
The user is kimokeo71.
Mod's, I hope this isn't out of line. Getting burned isn't a pleasant experience and I'd hate for a new user to make the same mistake I did. If this is out of line, please delete.

Thanks
Robert