Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thought I might run my new supplement stack past the forum and ask for feedback

Feedback Score
    Just because something hasn't been approved by the FDA doesn't mean it hasn't been researched by many people, and certainly doesn't mean it's poisonous. Maybe you aren't familiar with some of the supplements I listed, so I'll break them down for you. Cliff notes: none of them are remotely toxic.

Ashwagandha: natural remedy that's been used for thousands of years to reduce anxiety and improve congnitive function, sleep and memory.

Astaxanthin: just a potent carotenoid antioxidant extracted from algae. Shown in many studies to not be dangerous and does a great job protecting cell membranes.

VSL #3: just a probiotic.

BroccoMax: extracted glucoraphinin and myrosinase from broccoli seeds. Forms Sulforaphane in the body which has numerous health benefits.

Vitamin D: it's Vitamin D.

What about that stack is in any way dangerous?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticHarmony View Post
    Just because something hasn't been approved by the FDA doesn't mean it hasn't been researched by many people, and certainly doesn't mean it's poisonous. Maybe you aren't familiar with some of the supplements I listed, so I'll break them down for you. Cliff notes: none of them are remotely toxic.

Ashwagandha: natural remedy that's been used for thousands of years to reduce anxiety and improve congnitive function, sleep and memory.

Astaxanthin: just a potent carotenoid antioxidant extracted from algae. Shown in many studies to not be dangerous and does a great job protecting cell membranes.

VSL #3: just a probiotic.

BroccoMax: extracted glucoraphinin and myrosinase from broccoli seeds. Forms Sulforaphane in the body which has numerous health benefits.

Vitamin D: it's Vitamin D.

What about that stack is in any way dangerous?
    Don't you dare bring Soylent into this thread lol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Don't you dare bring Soylent into this thread lol.
    Lol. I've purposely not brought that up. Still not dead!

Feedback Score
    I wish I had all the money back that I spent on supplements in my 20s. None of it really did anything.

the only thing I take is D3.

Feedback Score
    How do you know it didn't do anything? Not all effects are noticeable without an examination

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Lol. I've purposely not brought that up. Still not dead!
    But it was tested by people. Blood tests showed more healthier folks. So healthy that they were sick and poo-ing themselves.

Do you also have a portable Faraday cage to protect you from the ridiculous amount of radio waves that rip through you? I mean, for longevity and what not.

Feedback Score
    Well I've never been sick from any Soylent product. And I'm definitely not the only one. But go ahead, cherrypick more minority cases. Some diets aren't for everyone

Anyway, I'd like to un-derail this thread. We're talking supplements!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't think you need any of that... go in the sun more, eat more veggies. One of the tricks to eating healthy is realizing that food isn't pleasure, its fuel. It doesn't always have to taste good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    I don't think you need any of that... go in the sun more, eat more veggies. One of the tricks to eating healthy is realizing that food isn't pleasure, its fuel. It doesn't always have to taste good.

Totally agree! Boy, do I have the food product for you. Lol.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Totally agree! Boy, do I have the food product for you. Lol.
    Go on....

Also, as far as sun... I don't care what anyone says about vitamin D... shoving vitamin D pills down your throat isn't the same as spending some quality time in the sun. I used to work indoors in a building that had no widows for 40-60 hrs a week and felt like shit all the time no matter how much vitamin d I took. We're meant to spend time in the sun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast