Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactical bottoms quality for every day hell.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tactical bottoms quality for every day hell.

So I need new clothing for everyday and I've literally work out just about everything I have.

Pants go out before everything else and I've looked at Tru spec basic bdus, vertx phantom lt 2.0, lapg, and 511.

I've looked at so much I'm overloaded and I found nothing about longevity from hard use of day to day work.

I work outdoors and I need something on the light side for breathable and drying out quick.

The crotch area is the first to go on every single pair of pants I own in the span of 4-5 months, then the thighs on the lap, which at that point they have to go.

I've stitched the crotches more than I like too and I need something that will handle the day to day abuse and last much longer than 6 months because this is getting expensive.

I prefer the bdu/tactipants because they have more room in the thighs than anything else and that's my problem.
    Last edited by Sidneyious; 02-07-17 at 11:36.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Have you tried the TAD doomsday canvas?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those are a lot more than I want to spend

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    I have been wearing a couple of pairs of Carhartt Force Tappen pants for 2 years, and they have held up very well. Got them for $50 at Fred Meyer. Normally my pants don't last that long, but these will probably last another couple of tears. They are made of a lighter weight ripstop material and have a gusseted crotch. I have no idea what "Force Tappen" means. Lots of hiking, prone and kneeling shooting, and yard work, and they are still completely intact.

Prana stretch Zion pants are awesome too if you can find them at a good price.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think I'm going to give Duluth Trading a shot, their no bull guarantee seems interesting to try.

I CC a g19 in a bravo concealment holster iwb, I'm a 42, should I get the 44 waistband I don't know if they shrink or not.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Whatever you decide buy three identical pairs, you can expand colors or keep with a single color, but having multiple pairs will make it seem they are lasting longer.

And there are these from SORD. I read some reviews elsewhere that people seemed to like them. I am thinking of a pair for casual use.

Feedback Score
    Carhartt B-151's. Last years of day to day wear. If you're LE/mil get them through Promotive and save some serious dough.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I really like Arc Teryx, Kuhl and Lucky brand jeans (they have some stretch so they don't limit movement)... quality shit and you won't look like some phaggot off the cover of Soldier of Fortune, so females will still want to procreate with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would give Duluth Trading Duluth Flex pant line a try. I wouldn't touch anything TAD Gear with a 10-foot pole.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The 5.11 Stryke cut is great. Same materials but a much less tacticool cut. I work outdoors and get a few years out of $60. There are coming out with a new line of jeans this year I really want to check out

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast