Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tactical bottoms quality for every day hell.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I looked on Amazon for the mountain khakis and minimum 75$ for my size.

I need new pants soon as work is resuming, just a scrub civilian that destroys cotton pants in 4 months.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    I looked on Amazon for the mountain khakis and minimum 75$ for my size.

I need new pants soon as work is resuming, just a scrub civilian that destroys cotton pants in 4 months.
    I'm not saying that I hated the Duluth Trading, they fit a bit more baggy then I like, and I understand that working conditions can determine costs. If they have a replacement program it might be worth it for you. Duluth Trading has stores all over the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area and I appreciate that they seem work and outdoor minded compared with some other companies that are more of a lifestyle brand and more causally focused. Carhartt might be another option for you as well.

Feedback Score
    Carhartt Men's Cotton Ripstop Relaxed Fit Work Pant, Gravel, 34W X 32L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BFSFT84..._Crbbs2DDTCjOE

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Check out the Kitanica line. Expensive but feature packed and totally bombproof.

Tim

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    if you get something with stretch it alleviates a lot of the problems you listed. the hiking industry has been on the stretch game for quite a while now. prana, columbia, northface, sierra design, marmot etc.

the tactical community is also adopting more and more stretch offerings. 5.11 stryke, traverse, lapolicegear elite operator. obviously crye precision was one of the first to incorporate stretch into their designs.

Feedback Score

Tactical bottoms quality for every day hell.

Lately, I've been liking the 24/7 offerings from truspec. They offer a variety of different material choices to fit most people's needs and they do not break my bank. I started with the traditional 24/7s and am now liking the ascents as they stretch and are very comfortable for active endeavors.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Just throwing this out there but my biggest gripe with the blend frantic pants is that damn "swishyness" sound when walking around and moving in them.. I hate it..

Do any of the pants mentioned NOT do that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not sure if anyone mentioned the Carlos Ray Pant, from Tactical Distributors. I have had a pair for about 30 days and they are very comfortable. Plenty of pockets. Stretch built into the material. Sizing seems accurate.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You've mentioned Vertx. My agency recently began offering them to us and I'm quite satisfied. They don't look overly 'tactical' and have held up quite well. A bit stiff when you get them, but after a couple washes they are real comfortable. Before during plain clothes ops I've had many make us because we were wearing 'cop pants' aka 5.11. Haven't had that with the Vertx yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123