Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a Streamlight HL USB or any USB light?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Anyone have a Streamlight HL USB or any USB light?

Just curious about these rechargeable lights. I'm interested in them because I use my edc light a lot this time of the year for chores around the house after work, and I'm kind of tired of putting new batteries in all the time. My father in law just gave me a big Nebo work light that is rechargeable and I like the brightness and the ability to recharge it instead of batteries, but I don't want to trust my edc light to any lights that don't work well. Just curious. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a jetbeam headlamp that is usb and I love it. best head lamp ive ever owned

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    I have a jetbeam headlamp that is usb and I love it. best head lamp ive ever owned
    Good to know. Thanks, I'll look into that, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have both the Pelican 7100 (EDC) and the 7600 (worn on duty vest) and the both function flawlessly.

Feedback Score
    I just got a Pelican 7600 today. Haven't used it yet but Bright Guy was having a sale and the light was $69. On high it is supposed to have 944 lumens. It also takes 123 batteries if I need.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have owned the Streamlight HL USB for a few months. I use it on duty everyday. I'll do my best to answer any of your questions you may have.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    http://www.vdmsr.com/2016/11/streaml...ac-hl-usb.html

I have owned one for a while. It's pretty good to go. Would recommend it.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Sorry, time got away from me. Thanks for the replies. How long do you go between charges or is it something you can charge every night?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've been using a Nitecore MH25 light on my duty belt for about two years now. I love that it's rechargeable in the car and provides plenty of brightness for work. I use it on Turbo (about 800 lumens) 99% of the time. It was one of the first USB lights that I came across, purchased at REI for about $75. It fits in a Surfire combatlight holster like a glove.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    When you stop and think about it, rechargeable batteries have been around for high use devices for a long time so in theory, they should be great. I suppose I'll have to own one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast