Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INFORCE APL COMPACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

INFORCE APL COMPACT

Looks like there is a new inforce to fit the glock 19 coming out. Looks like I'm waiting again to buy a light

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/01/17...ts-introduced/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This might be exactly what I'm looking for. I was going to try the foursevens, but this may be a much better fit. Hopefully comes in around 100$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I had great luck with my gen 1 APL. I've been carrying it concealed on my 19/17 and M&P since they first came out with no issues. I'm interested in the compact model but if the full size APL fits the same holsters as older models I will certainly buy one for concealed carry on my 19 and 17. They might have a real winner if the beam profile is similar to the Gen1/2 models and is actually twice as bright.
    Last edited by bighawk; 02-08-17 at 14:39.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Also carrying the Gen 2 on my G19 in an IWB holster and loving it. I am excited to grab the Gen 3 400 lumen model since I am already invested in holsters. The compact does look like the heat if you aren't carrying a light or looking to go more compact. Really loving all the new options for lights becoming available.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    Also carrying the Gen 2 on my G19 in an IWB holster and loving it. I am excited to grab the Gen 3 400 lumen model since I am already invested in holsters. The compact does look like the heat if you aren't carrying a light or looking to go more compact. Really loving all the new options for lights becoming available.
    The difference in compact vs full size look to be about 5/8 inch and for double the lumens I could certainly live with that extra length. Plus they fit almost flush to the end of a 17 so there is that as well. I do hope the full size uses the same body with a brighter head as I have the holsters for it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There were some serious improvements that needed to be made. I'm glad they are on the right track.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Will this fit on a smith and wesson m&p compact?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fingers crossed. Im having a hard time finding out when theyll be available

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast