Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: INFORCE APL COMPACT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FYI Priority 1 Holsters makes rigs for both lights already.

I have an IWB from them for mine.

Feedback Score
    Any new reviews of the APLc?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-RSA View Post
    Any new reviews of the APLc?
    I'd like to see a video review too. Actually more of a features demonstration vid

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    I'd like to see a video review too. Actually more of a features demonstration vid
    Seriously? How hard is it to search youtube?

What am I missing here?

Last edited by Wheelgun; 05-31-17 at 21:54.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelgun View Post
    Seriously? How hard is it to search youtube?

What am I missing here?
    I was speaking directly to Mr gunsngear. I really don't search gun and gear reviews on YouTube because of the low signal to noise ratio. Everybody that owns a smartphone and a gun thinks that they ought to tell the world what they think, and 95% of them are simpletons. So I basically wait for one of the 3-4 that I sub to post a vid about new kit. Idk I'm picky when it comes to opinions. That first vid you posted: he did a good job though
    Last edited by Mozart; 06-01-17 at 06:35.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Hey guys, thinking about picking up a compact model. Has anyone tried one on a Glock 30S by chance, or have maybe seen a photo? I checked Google Images, but did not see any. I would assume it would likely fit flush on the 30S as well because it is almost the same length as the Glock 19? Thanks in advance to anyone that has tried it.

Feedback Score
    Haven't tried that, but I agree with you, they are similarly sized weapons. Shouldn't be an issue.

Update on mine: it's awesome. Fired 400 or so rounds with it attached: handles recoil fine. I haven't Frozen it or run it over with a truck or anything dumb like that, but, it seems to be durable enough for most users. Got my multiholsters custom kydex for this setup in the mail today: it too, is awesome.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Thanks for replying Mozart. I have an update as well, thanks for the reminder. I tried it on the Glock 30S and it fit nicely. With similar dimensions as the Glock 19, it locked in place and handled perfectly. However, the Glock 19 dust cover is slightly longer than the Glock 30, so the front of the light does protrude past the barrel just slightly and does not line up perfectly to it like it does on the Glock 19. It is hardly noticeable though and functions perfectly.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast