View Poll Results: Do you use the cargo pocket?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 82.09%
  • No

12 17.91%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do you actually use a cargo pocket?

Feedback Score
    Jeans and western boots if I'm going out somewhere. Cargo pants otherwise, especially during Winter, there're all cotton and warmer as opposed to Denim. Cell phone left side in big pocket, money "clip" top pocket and opposite side; pocket knife with attached mini-leatherman, lower pocket car key/fob. Obviously, wallet back pocket. Problem with jeans is where do you put the darn cell phone especially when not wearing a top pocket shirt or coat/jacket

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    I don't wear anything with cargo pockets except for pants when I'm doing something outdoors

Snip

and the best thing I've ever put in cargo pockets.... while wade fishing in the gulf, live shrimp for bait....
    Which for me is most days unless I'm in business clothes.

Put live shrimp in cargo pockets many times Wade fishing for Bonefish in the Keys. Then a couple of hooks and bone fish jigs in the other pocket!

I find it a bit humorous that somehow cargo pockets turn someone into a tacticool wannabe! If that's true, then 60 to 70% of suburban dads are and we know that's not the case.

Likewise, pastel shirts making douches.

They don't, but Madras shorts do! :-)

Tacticool and douchiness are mindsets. If you are inflicted it's going to show through no matter what you wear.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I think the message being portrayed is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g
    Nah, I just happen to know what triggers millennials with an aversion to cargo pants, older guys who are married, work in LE or related fields, and live in rural environments.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    My only question is why MooseKnuckle noticed one of the guy's ass cheeks was higher than the other.

Not being judgmental, just an observation.
    If your "observation" is somehow homoerotic innuendo, I have to apologize and ruin that fantasy of yours as the guy mentioned in my post is a buddy of mine who one day while driving his Bronco had to pull out his wallet from his back pocket and throw it up on the dash after complaining aloud how his right ass cheek was two inches higher than his left because of his wallet. A lot of women carry useless junk in their purses that weight them down and men do the same with their wallets.

I haven't carried a wallet in a back pocket since I was a kid after a friend of mine's dad warned us about pick pockets while at the arcade we frequented.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Nah, I just happen to know what triggers millennials with an aversion to cargo pants, older guys who are married, work in LE or related fields, and live in rural environments.

If your "observation" is somehow homoerotic innuendo, I have to apologize and ruin that fantasy of yours as the guy mentioned in my post is a buddy of mine who one day while driving his Bronco had to pull out his wallet from his back pocket and throw it up on the dash after complaining aloud how his right ass cheek was two inches higher than his left because of his wallet. A lot of women carry useless junk in their purses that weight them down and men do the same with their wallets.

I haven't carried a wallet in a back pocket since I was a kid after a friend of mine's dad warned us about pick pockets while at the arcade we frequented.
    I don't know about high ass cheek, but right after I got out I worked with this girl named Leigh. She got implants. She asked me, "How do they look?" (With her clothes on, I didn't mix work and play.) I said well damn Leigh, you have HLT. She said what's HLT? I said "High Left Tit. Your left tit is higher than your right tit. That's HLT."
    She was like "Ohhhhhhhh. I'll think it'll drop in a week or so."
    That HLT never did drop. And she had a lot of coin tie up in that thing.
    Not the same, but reminded me of Leigh and her HLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Nah, I just happen to know what triggers millennials with an aversion to cargo pants, older guys who are married, work in LE or related fields, and live in rural....
    Wow, I thought this was a safe space.

Reported.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567