Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sig 226 MK25 Range day

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Imagine the money Sig would make with a SAO Legion P229...
    Having just recently shot, fallen in lust with, and moved to the top of my "must have" list a P226 Legion SAO, I would say you are absolutely correct about about an SAO Legion P229 9mm. That would be fantastic.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Having just recently shot, fallen in lust with, and moved to the top of my "must have" list a P226 Legion SAO, I would say you are absolutely correct about about an SAO Legion P229 9mm. That would be fantastic.
    I hope you get it! It is absolutely fantastic. A 229 SAO would sell like crazy...but I like my pistols full size so I am pleased I scored it.

I thought the super glowing things I heard were hype...but they were not. The only ding I would give it is the sig rail, a standard rail for lights/lasers would be better.
    But that's all. It is otherwise as much SAO as anybody could hope for.

Feedback Score
    I'm very much waiting for the P220 SAO Legion to hit the market. Supposedly this year...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    I'm very much waiting for the P220 SAO Legion to hit the market. Supposedly this year...

It is supposed to ship in 30 to 90 days so soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cistercian View Post
    It is supposed to ship in 30 to 90 days so soon.
    Cool. I hope the SAO P220 Legions are released at the same time as the SA/DA. I seem to recall that the SAO P226 release lagged behind its DA/SA sister, but I could be wrong in my memory.

Feedback Score
    Cool. I hope the SAO P220 Legions are released at the same time as the SA/DA. I seem to recall that the SAO P226 release lagged behind its DA/SA sister, but I could be wrong in my memory.
    I think your recollection is correct. The SAO appearance lagged...

Feedback Score
    Imagine the money Sig would make with a SAO Legion P229...

A solid thought. Would give the new Wilson 9mm EDC a run for the money, especially at 1/3 the cost.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Since I posted last I got a Lyman digital trigger gauge. The MK25 measures 4.4 to 4.5 lbs or a tiny bit over spec.

The SAO Legion is 3lbs 1.8 oz. Practicing with the MK25 really makes the SAO feel like a match trigger...of course it really isn't.
    But it is a wonderful combat sidearm. I am very happy with both of my Sigs. I am so glad I decided to dive in. They are excellent pistols.

Feedback Score
    I am going to get a 226 but I'm not sure which model to get, I do know I want the srt. I got to shoot a 229 legion and the trigger was outstanding and the sights were nice too. Could I buy the standard 226 and install the srt and get the same trigger that's in the legion? Also I carry aiwb, do you guys have any concerns carrying one of these appendix not decocked?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tacoops View Post
    I am going to get a 226 but I'm not sure which model to get, I do know I want the srt. I got to shoot a 229 legion and the trigger was outstanding and the sights were nice too. Could I buy the standard 226 and install the srt and get the same trigger that's in the legion? Also I carry aiwb, do you guys have any concerns carrying one of these appendix not decocked?
    I do not appendix carry, but the SAO P226 Legion in 9mm is among the finest production handguns on the market today.

EDT: I just noticed that you mentioned appendix carry while cocked. That is a horrible idea without a thumb safety. I's there ANY reputable instructors advocating this?
    Last edited by Sensei; 04-13-17 at 21:58.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast