Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AK armorer recommendation

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So far Marxman Arms has been the easiest to communicate with. I have had a few AK and HK guns built and having an armorer that returns calls is a huge plus. Nothing more frustrating than waiting 2 years on a build that was supposed to take 6 months and never getting an answer when you call. I just wish I could find more reviews of their work quality.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    It's a 7.62x39. I'm doing the sight myself. My friend is cutting the machines on a mill. He has some way of lining up the bore cencentric to the mill.

5/8x24 threads, surefire 3p mount for a socom 300sps I didnt buy yet. Just rockset and a blind pin/weld.
    Welp, not going to happen. He tried some bar stock and couldn't keep it level. I can't mount a supressor now, so I'm going to try the diy method. Worst case it's no go for the silencer.

Best case I have a silencer - friendly ak. Either way it's not going to take 2 years.

Edit - haha now I'm looking at gunsmiths. By time you buy the diy kit and profiler, your looking at around $200.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 02-18-17 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Welp, not going to happen. He tried some bar stock and couldn't keep it level. I can't mount a supressor now, so I'm going to try the diy method. Worst case it's no go for the silencer.

Best case I have a silencer - friendly ak. Either way it's not going to take 2 years.

https://deadairsilencers.com/products/wolverine-pbs-1/

Feedback Score
    Thought about it, but I want a 14.5, and a silenced 300blk. The ak was going to be a fun option for the 300 silencer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123