Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updating the NFA approval process

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
    Got to love a self-important boot. I likely had several cans before you quit crapping yellow. Just happen to have three awaiting the old fashion process right now.

This thing isn't going to pass overnight, never thought it would. But it stands a fairly good chance in the last part of this legislative session right before the 2018 vote. Where it stands a better chance is when it comes out of committee after mark-up and may get tagged onto another bill, not unlike the concealed carry in National Parks bill did. But by dismissing the bill outright like you and other short sighted short attention span pessimists, it will never get passed. Yeah, it may seem cool for you to act the grizzled old vet and be a downer, but you aren't quite as salty as you think you are. Act like a leader and quit being a LCpl.
    Eurodriver is expressing a pretty widely held opinion on this particular legislation. Maybe it will go, maybe it won't. I sense your frustration, but Ad hominem attacks aren't going to change the politics.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
    Act like a leader and quit being a LCpl.
    Dude did you really just call me a boot? Like, on the internet?

Homie you gotta get out the USMC life. Do you call doors hatches and shit too?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12