Thread: Mid February's deer and hog hunt with video

Feedback Score

Mid February's deer and hog hunt with video

Mid February's deer and hog hunt with video

The last Deer hunt of the 2017 season.

Went to Wild River Ranch for a cull buck. Specifically a 3 to 4 year old 8 to 10 pt buck. No deer showed up. High winds, full moon and 85f.

So I shot a couple of hogs and raccoons that were tearing up the feeders. Used the new and improved golf cart for the hogs and raccoons.

The suppressed POF P-416 and IR Hunter MKII from Third Coast Thermal made it easy.

https://youtu.be/wN-HiD0rZWg

Shot placement is always critical when engaging large Hogs.

What's the 20 mile-an-hour wind blowing in the right direction, I was able to sit in the Blind and enjoy one of my Cuban cigars that I've been saving for a special occasion.

The Buzzard party. Never leave the hog carcass at the 500 yard line. Always dragging to the 600 yard Target and let the buzzards kill all the grass

This raccoon made the video. He was shot off of the varmint guard

.17hmr through the chest.

Third coast thermal has the sig kilo 2000 and oscar3 stabilized spotting scope

He Surefire 2211 wrist light and watch. Is big an odd-looking as this is, I've been using it for several years now and it keeps growing on me. I find that I need it and use it at the oddest times. Times when I have my hands full and would be struggling the whole day flashlights, this is the perfect tool to have.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com

Feedback Score

Waiting on the deer to arrive with the POF p308 and the Oscar 3.

Looking through the Sig Oscar 3

The abandoned blind at 396 yards

Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover

Colt 800 lumen judge on left and malkoff 500 lumen on the right

I picked this up at Shot Show. The cold like guys sent me a couple of them to take pictures of and use. One thing I like about them is they're switchgear. It Rivals my sure fires. I have always been a Surefire snob. But these lights interested me enough to request a couple of demo units

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com