Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BCG Choice

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB1 View Post
    I have 3 of the PSA Premium groups, no issues with any of them. Staked keys and the PSA appearance is on par with the 2 Colt groups I have.

The only reason I didn't go PSA last year was I was looking during a period when the premiums were either out of stock or at an elevated price.
    I too have no complaints with the PSA. Fit and finish is as good as my preferred Toolcraft BCGs. Gas Key staking, chrome lining, etc. are all well done. I haven't ran enough rounds through one to speak to longevity, but the majority of user reports I've seen indicate it will be just fine. Occasionally, you'll see users with issues. I sort of had one initially. It was minor, and they took care of me. Actually doing more than I was asking or expecting. You can read about it here. Really, for what you can get one for, I'm not sure there is a better BCG in their price point.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks30 View Post
    So I put together another rifle recently using a Spikes Stripped lower, PSA LPK and BCM buffer, buffer tube and spring.

I need a BCG. Is it beneficial to spend $185 on a BCM/DD bolt over a $99 PSA FA bolt?
    Toolcraft for cheap

Colt or BCM for more $$$

Feedback Score
    My go to BCG's are LMT and Colt, followed closely by Daniel Defense and BCM. I have one WMD BCG I bought during the Sandy Hook Scare for my Block II SBR, and there have been no issues. However, I stick with the brands that I trust with my life

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    My go to BCG's are LMT and Colt, followed closely by Daniel Defense and BCM. I have one WMD BCG I bought during the Sandy Hook Scare for my Block II SBR, and there have been no issues. However, I stick with the brands that I trust with my life
    That's a solid group to stick with. I've tried others, specifically Ballistic Advantage, when I couldn't find an LMT or Colt, I bought a NiB Ballistic Advantage BCG for my SPR. It has worked flawlessly, but will eventually change that out for an LMT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456