Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Surefire stop making SOCOM mounts?

Feedback Score

Did Surefire stop making SOCOM mounts?

Am I missing something or did Surefire completely stop making mounts for their SOCOM suppressors? I've had one on back order since 11/29/2016 and haven't seen them in stock anywhere else in months.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    Am I missing something or did Surefire completely stop making mounts for their SOCOM suppressors? I've had one on back order since 11/29/2016 and haven't seen them in stock anywhere else in months.
    Just about. They started including them with their cans (which killed what little availability they had).

C4

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Just about. They started including them with their cans (which killed what little availability they had).

C4
    When abouts did that start? I have 2 socom cans sitting at my dealer but never thought to ask.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    When abouts did that start? I have 2 socom cans sitting at my dealer but never thought to ask.
    A year ago I think.

C4

Feedback Score

C4
    I don't think they're including muzzle devices with their cans anymore. They said that they were going to start including them (and for a little bit they did), but then they went back to not including them. My 300-SPS came with a 7.62 brake because I bought it before 11/30/2015, but my 556 RC2 that I bought shortly thereafter did not include a muzzle device. When I contacted them about it that's what they told me, and as far as I know that's still how things are.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    I don't think they're including muzzle devices with their cans anymore. They said that they were going to start including them (and for a little bit they did), but then they went back to not including them. My 300-SPS came with a 7.62 brake because I bought it before 11/30/2015, but my 556 RC2 that I bought shortly thereafter did not include a muzzle device. When I contacted them about it that's what they told me, and as far as I know that's still how things are.

That could be true. We got some RC2's in last year that had them.

C4

Feedback Score
    That could be true. We got some RC2's in last year that had them.

C4
    Dang, sounds like I might have been screwed over a little bit then. A buddy of mine ordered his 300sps last June, I'll be interested to see if his comes with one. He doesn't have a 5/8-24 though so maybe he'll sell it to me if he does get one.

Still, it's super dumb that they've been out of stock everywhere for this long. I might give them a ring tomorrow and see what their excuses are.

Feedback Score
    Shoot, I'm still waiting on the SFCT-556 that I ordered last May.

It's been so long that I'm moving and had to update my new shipping address with Surefire.

Ek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    From what I have read, Surefire was going to include them with their new socom cans, but SF dropped the price of the suppressor instead. They are difficult to find, but check with every online retailer out there lol, bound to be a couple.

Scott

Feedback Score
    I ordered a Warcomp from Bravo a couple weeks ago. Looks like they still have some in 5.56 and 7.62

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast