I am super proud of my son. He turns 21 today and holly smokes, the time flown by. He is a dean's list college student who exhibits excellent traits as a man and human being. To that end I am giving him a pretty awesome birthday present today. I am posting this to brag about my boy more than anything. He is a incredibly polite, respectful, kind, generous, strong young man. He will stand up for the little guy at a moments notice. He tells the truth, stands up for his beliefs, and the beliefs of others. On top of all that he treats his mother with respect. He opens doors for ladies, pulls out their chair, and stand when they come and go. He will great you with a firm hand shake, and the words "I am delighted to meet you". He has been an very easy kid to parent, he really cares about his family and has an adventurous spirit.

I am super proud of this wonderful young man!

So with all that, he is getting a Parkerized Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special, with VZ grips. Along with that, Raven holster and magazine carriers, 3 Wilson magazines, 6 CMP magazines, a Wilson bushing wrench and 1,000 rounds of ammo.

Happy Birthday Kid!