Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My son's 21st Birthday

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like a heck of a gift for a heck of a son. Happy Birthday young man. Glad to hear he's such a fine young man. You know what they say, "the apple doesn't fall far .........." With that said, and turnabout's fair play, Father's Day isn't all that far off. Congratulations to you both.

Feedback Score
    Congratulations on raising a respectful son, I know he will treasure the pistol forever. Most importantly tell your son what you just told us, that will make him proud!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Congrats on raising a great son. As a 29 year old, my wife and I are getting ready to have our first child in April. We don't know if it'll be a boy or a girl, but I hope we can do as good of a job you and his mother did.
    Last edited by HCrum87hc; 02-21-17 at 13:07. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    good job dad...what a gift. Your son sounds like a great young man but the praise you are giving him rightly should go to you first. You obviously did a great job teaching him values and respect.....good job, Dad

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Makes me excited to watch my little boy turn 21....in 20 years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Makes me excited to watch my little boy turn 21....in 20 years.
    I remember one years old like it was yesterday. I am sure you hear this all the time, but it goes by so very fast. Tell him you love him every day and he will turn out great.

I wish I has a one year old again.
    I am just a regular guy, trying not to screw things up too much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    Congrats on raising a great son. As a 29 year old, my wife and I were getting ready to have our first child in April. We don't know if it'll be a boy or a girl, but I hope we can do as good of a job you and his mother did.
    Wow! Congratulations, we waiter to find out as well. It is super exiting to be surprised. Again congratulations to you and your wife.

Feedback Score
    My boy spent the long weekend with us. When he was about 2-3 we started saying our prayers together at bed time. The the last thing I said to his every night was "what are you"? He would answer "a good boy". The I would say, "what am I"? Then he would answer "proud of me"!. Last night I did this and his answers were the same.

I thank you all for your kind words.

To all of you dads, I hope you are as blesses as I am, to have wonderful children. If I did anything right, it was to tell him I loved him. My wife deserves the credit.

Feedback Score
    Wow! Great gift!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds like officer material if he's interested in military service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast