Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
    I figure him for the guy that does things the slow/hard way to produce a better product in the end, so it's possible. I think the Geissele decision to drop keymod, ultimately had more to do with their judgement on which was the superior mounting system.
    The slow hard way doesn't produce a better product than the new fast way. I have all the respect in the world for Bill but if he can't detail an extrusion in 10 minutes he ain't making any $$$. Add 20 minutes to that and he is going bankrupt at the speed of light. I seriously doubt he manufactures them in house anyway. I doubt he would claim one is better than the other but I have no doubt he sells more M than K. Like I said earlier... There are a lot more people that drink the kool-aid and believe M is idiot proof!

Feedback Score
    Forgot to ask if anyone knows if these will retain use of the same barrel nut and mounting system?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    Forgot to ask if anyone knows if these will retain use of the same barrel nut and mounting system?
    of course.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw the KMR Picatinny at the Battlecomp booth at Shot Show earlier this year.
    http://www.m4carbine.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20651&dateline=1303766618

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I saw the KMR Picatinny at the Battlecomp booth at Shot Show earlier this year.
    So where's the picture that you took?
    "I don't just want gun rights... I want individual liberty, a culture of self-reliance....I want the whole bloody thing." - Kim du Toit

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    So where's the picture that you took?
    There are plenty of pictures of things which people have been asked not to show. Most people are good enough not to show them until the allotted time.

ETA- I'm not saying Bowser shouldn't show the picture, as I have no idea if he was asked anything at all.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    From my point of view, BCM is excellent about releasing products into the wild when those products are ready. I can't recall them releasing any flops. I'm sure BCM appreciates all of the business advice, but it seems that they have a handle on that as well. With that said, I'd love a BCM308 carbine, please.

I have a few KMR's that are doing just fine, and I've never had any issues with keymod attachments. I'm not surprised that some people do have problems with it, because I encounter young men all of the time that don't have a grasp of "righty tighty, lefty loosey". This must really make keymod mind-blowing.

Just like everything else BCM offers, I'm sure I will find a reason(excuse) to purchase whatever it is. Mlok<KM<Picatinny...IMO.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I remember about year ago the BCM M-LOK was suggested and people lost their shit. Funny as hell.
    “Do you know what happens when you slice a golf ball in half? Someone gets mad at you. I found this out the hard way.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I am interested in this picatinny rail. I hope we get some info soonish.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    I am interested in this picatinny rail. I hope we get some info soonish.
    What type of "some info soonish" were you looking for?

It is coming, it works with the same barrel nut, and it is a complete length 1913 rail.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast